3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
damn...it....the thumbnail hooked me up and then those tags .... pass...NEXT
How did you miss the title?

Completely ignore the title, just look at the pictures and then happen to see the tags.....

Know what, i'm calling bullshit. I think this is you trying to excuse this showing up on the last page visited section when I know you're fapping away to it right as I type this.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
How did you miss the title?

Completely ignore the title, just look at the pictures and then happen to see the tags.....

Know what, i'm calling bullshit. I think this is you trying to excuse this showing up on the last page visited section when I know you're fapping away to it right as I type this.
first i watch it on my phone...and trap not always means that "trap"...i did watch many hentai name like honey trap, into trap or something similar...and last i didn't even download it...i just feel dissapointed that the act is really my style but not the genre.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
i will not trust u anymore scrot
sorry about that the place where i downloaded the game just was saying the game was uncesored and i even put the patch they linked there cause i didn't know if it was needed for uncensored or not will try pay more attention in future :D
for those who wanna the uncersored patch i think you may able to find it in the developer website

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
Requesting a 100% save file.
Yes, I'm too lazy to hold CTRL til the end of the VN.
Help this lazy-ass, poor, decrepit, old man out.

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
This is pretty good but there don't seem to be any choices in this VN if you're into that. Besides that it's actually pretty good.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes