Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

tyrant454

Jun 25, 2020
The models are nice to look at, but the text is painful to read, punctuation, grammar, capitalization, spelling, they were all thrown out the window. In a game where you want to focus on the rest it is rather annoying and distracting.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
The models are nice to look at, but the text is painful to read, punctuation, grammar, capitalization, spelling, they were all thrown out the window. In a game where you want to focus on the rest it is rather annoying and distracting.
Hmmm thats weird. I have corrected most of it and a kind of volunteer with english speaking native even helped me with it.
Just about 10% of the game's grammar aren't corrected yet as i dont have time for it

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.5.1Beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

purple lemon

Dec 22, 2020
Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island [v0.2.6.1] cheezygirl

Original Size Win/Linux: 829 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 120 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 102 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you so much :)

Reactions: JokerLeader

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Yes, bro, easy sandbox, with no guessing would be great, unless you make a decent walkthrough and I don't mind grinding as long as I don't have to do something like a week in a row before it finally counts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Yes, bro, easy sandbox, with no guessing would be great, unless you make a decent walkthrough and I don't mind grinding as long as I don't have to do something like a week in a row before it finally counts.
anna94 since you're asking AND have a poll about it. this, mostly. don't make me hunt, peck, and search for stuff. if its easier for me to just rip the images, i'll just rip the images. or have to wait for specific days on specific times to get scenes, ain't no one got time for that. flag the areas, put markers up, girl faces up. indicate that something new is going down. anything. things have evolved a long way since big brother.

normally i say make the game you want to make. so still. make the game you want to make.

edit: this is of course, MY opinion. lovers of sandboxes and grinders, by all means go have at. theres games for everyone. =/

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
anna94 since you're asking AND have a poll about it. this, mostly. don't make me hunt, peck, and search for stuff. if its easier for me to just rip the images, i'll just rip the images. or have to wait for specific days on specific times to get scenes, ain't no one got time for that. flag the areas, put markers up, girl faces up. indicate that something new is going down. anything. things have evolved a long way since big brother.

normally i say make the game you want to make. so still. make the game you want to make.

edit: this is of course, MY opinion. lovers of sandboxes and grinders, by all means go have at. theres games for everyone. =/
No. There is no grind.
I don't plan to make this game hard for you guys.
The reason why I do sandbox is so that it's give you guys option on which girls that you want to do challenges with first. Instead of just following a linear storyline.
Cheers =)

Reactions: fbass and Rain90

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No. There is no grind.
I don't plan to make this game hard for you guys.
The reason why I do sandbox is so that it's give you guys option on which girls that you want to do challenges with first. Instead of just following a linear storyline.
Cheers =)
Sandboxes are the best games. The more options, and more choices, the better. Few things turn me off of a game more than a kinetic novel tag.

That and the fact that you are using headlights too, just makes me eager to try this one.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Lancy = first girl, grey hair
Keisy = pink hair
Vivy = Green hair
Rin = Vivy's sister
Katie = trade points for sex
New girl = the latest girl
Bar maid = The bartender at the end of the game

:)
I downloaded and played through the game when you were showing the "Which Girl is your Favorite?" poll so I missed it.

Anyway, my list goes:

#1. Lancy = You never forget your first girl, especially one hot enough to be the Dev's Avatar! :love:
#2. Keisy = Nice "Lara Croft-wannabe" who's into games (heh-heh :sneaky:).
#3. Katie = Emma look-alike with big tits, but that still doesn't make me a "Hairy Pothead" fan. :p
#4. New Girl = Apparently some famous Social Media celeb ( :rolleyes: ).
#5. Bar Maid = Any corruptible chick is Aces in my book! (You say you just got off the bus from Ohio and want to be a Model? :devilish:)
#6. Rin = See #5. Cautious overprotective goody-goody. Probably her Dad's favorite, could be mine too! ;)
#7. Vivy = Well, I know a foot-fetishist on another island; Must be something in the water... :unsure:

Finally, there's Sanny The Game's Rep. How much MORE do we get to see of her in the future I wonder? :giggle:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I hate complex sand box games but if there is a good guide it is not too bad, too much pecking around without guidance is a real bummer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
So I just started the game and I noticed one minor issue (possible bug?). The Music Volume slider does not control the volume of the music. The Sound Volume slider controls the volume of the music.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I downloaded and played through the game when you were showing the "Which Girl is your Favorite?" poll so I missed it.

Anyway, my list goes:

#1. Lancy = You never forget your first girl, especially one hot enough to be the Dev's Avatar! :love:
#2. Keisy = Nice "Lara Croft-wannabe" who's into games (heh-heh :sneaky:).
#3. Katie = Emma look-alike with big tits, but that still doesn't make me a "Hairy Pothead" fan. :p
#4. New Girl = Apparently some famous Social Media celeb ( :rolleyes: ).
#5. Bar Maid = Any corruptible chick is Aces in my book! (You say you just got off the bus from Ohio and want to be a Model? :devilish:)
#6. Rin = See #5. Cautious overprotective goody-goody. Probably her Dad's favorite, could be mine too! ;)
#7. Vivy = Well, I know a foot-fetishist on another island; Must be something in the water... :unsure:

Finally, there's Sanny The Game's Rep. How much MORE do we get to see of her in the future I wonder? :giggle:
Thx! i actually started Vivy foot challenge as a joke as it teases the MC. I am scrapping the idea of foot scene

I hate complex sand box games but if there is a good guide it is not too bad, too much pecking around without guidance is a real bummer.
Thx Dave my first patreon!

So I just started the game and I noticed one minor issue (possible bug?). The Music Volume slider does not control the volume of the music. The Sound Volume slider controls the volume of the music.
Yea. Because i classified the music in my game as "sound". I just realized that.,

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes