Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Got a chance to play the game after having it bookmarked forever.

I really enjoyed it. The animations are good in parts and obviously need some work in others but over all it was good.
The story is intriguing, especially with the missing memories mystery. No one really knows why they specifically volunteered to join the island, they just have a vague idea.

Gameplay wise, I like the shift towards a ZERO grind sandbox due to the ability to see the content with my favorite girls first before moving down the line.

I will be absolutely looking forward to more by this dev.
Will do. Thanks so much !

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Free 4k nude renders here

Nude photos can only be Patreon only. You can get a warning or a ban for posting nude pictures to the public :D. So my advice is to make it Patreon only

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Nude photos can only be Patreon only. You can get a warning or a ban for posting nude pictures to the public :D. So my advice is to make it Patreon only
Oh my God really ? Eventhough I put the patreon page as 18+?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
What is the changes between v0.2.6 & 0.2.6.1 ??
V2.6.0 only consists of new update of lancy at tent
V2.6.1 consists of additional scene of keisy scouting.

I originally didn't planned to release v2.6.1 but because of some incidents.. oh well

Reactions: Paapi

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi anna94 nice start to the game.

A few comments for your feed back to do with as you wish :)

Love the fact that all other guys seem to be blocked out by the MC. Hopefully stays that way.

One pretty noticeable bug that happened was when the MC was over at Vivy's protecting her from the gangster and there was the "cut scene" back to your house with Kiesy and Lanny talking... the scene played twice before going back to the MC and Viv.

I don't know if it was a bug or not, but when you have the option to trust Lacy or not before going back her place for the first time, both options seem to have the same effect on Kiesy's stats and don't change them from before. I don't know if it's intended to change her's or not, but if not then why show it? I did notice Lacy's stats change if you trust her.

The grammar needs a little work, as well as the capitilisation and punctuation but are by far nowhere near the worst around.

My biggest criticism of the game is the faces of the models, they all look like clones of the same girl with different hair. She's not bad looking, just a little sad that it's the same girl for every girl. Even the body types and tits are too similar.

I do see the potential in this one and know you'll get better with the renders as time goes, really looking forward to seeing where this is in a year or so. All the best with it.

Oh and one last note on the sandbox

I would like to give the player the abilities to choose which girl story they want to go first.
Its just like other famous games, like mythic manor or the awakening.
It is sandbox but it doesn't require grinding much and you can skip the girls that you dont want to interact with and only go for the girls that you want. And there are also side characters in shops
Please, please, please don't make it so two or more things can only trigger at a specific time on specific day so you have to play through a whole week of nothing to select the second option.

An example of this is something like research into affection where there are 4 options that trigger on a weekend at the same time and there are other whole day events that trigger at the same times. You'd need to play through at least 3 weeks of game play to get them all, but by the end of the first week or maybe week and half, you've done enough to trigger the next levels with the girls and can't get all the events if you move on.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hi anna94 nice start to the game.

A few comments for your feed back to do with as you wish :)

Love the fact that all other guys seem to be blocked out by the MC. Hopefully stays that way.

One pretty noticeable bug that happened was when the MC was over at Vivy's protecting her from the gangster and there was the "cut scene" back to your house with Kiesy and Lanny talking... the scene played twice before going back to the MC and Viv.

I don't know if it was a bug or not, but when you have the option to trust Lacy or not before going back her place for the first time, both options seem to have the same effect on Kiesy's stats and don't change them from before. I don't know if it's intended to change her's or not, but if not then why show it? I did notice Lacy's stats change if you trust her.

The grammar needs a little work, as well as the capitilisation and punctuation but are by far nowhere near the worst around.

My biggest criticism of the game is the faces of the models, they all look like clones of the same girl with different hair. She's not bad looking, just a little sad that it's the same girl for every girl. Even the body types and tits are too similar.

I do see the potential in this one and know you'll get better with the renders as time goes, really looking forward to seeing where this is in a year or so. All the best with it.

Oh and one last note on the sandbox

Please, please, please don't make it so two or more things can only trigger at a specific time on specific day so you have to play through a whole week of nothing to select the second option.

An example of this is something like research into affection where there are 4 options that trigger on a weekend at the same time and there are other whole day events that trigger at the same times. You'd need to play through at least 3 weeks of game play to get them all, but by the end of the first week or maybe week and half, you've done enough to trigger the next levels with the girls and can't get all the events if you move on.
Thx for the comment. Yes, i dont plan to make it NTR. It's harem for the MC.

oh bugs, i get that alot.. I'll try to fix it... but i am currently upgrading the graphic of the game to 1920x1080 from 1280x720 of the current game.. if all goes well..

Really? the face of the model is the same? Hmmm. Maybe keisy and lancy looks same. Vivy and Rin have same hairstyle :ROFLMAO:

Sandbox - I wont make it hard and i wont make it troublesome. Dont worry. I will make something for example, if you have enough affection....well. i wont spoil..

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I'm confused... .3 is out, but 76.5MB? 2.6.1 is 829 or so... is .3 a patch?
no, 2.6.1 is 1280x720 graphic game. and 0.3 is is 1920x1080 graphic game
There is no way for me to upgrade the graphic of the game, unless i abandon the previous one and start a new game of 1920x1080
So, 0.3 is the continuation of the story. I would not be updating the 0.2.6 anymore, but i still put it there for those that play this game for the first time
Sadly, the stats and points could not be brought over...but i will try to optimize for you guys.
the game is actually 400mb+, but i compressed the image to 76.5mb for you guys convenience

Reactions: fbass and faradhii

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
oh well, i just thought of a way to combine it.... but it will take a lot of work.....

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes