Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Overview:
"... all you know is that if you want to escape this island, you need to win in a competition that is held in this island and its not any normal competition. its a competition that sometimes requires sex actions.. the more lewd it is, the more points you get.... can you win it? or will it find out who is behind all this and get out of this mess?"

So, if I'm understanding correctly:
* To leave the island, you must enter a sex competition; but
* To stay you can live here with all the food & drink & shelter you need and just have all the sex you want?; and
* The goal of the game is to solve the mystery of who is behind it all?!? :unsure:

I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box but I think someone has their priorities mixed up! :cool:

e-d (y)
Exactly no man would ever want to leave ,and if you did find out who was behind it you would want to Reward them in any way possible

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Thanks for making footlick optional.
But why no choices related to truth & dare kissing ???
ah sorry about that. i din know that some people dislike girls kissing. i will change it in future

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hi guys i am the creator of the game and i have created a discord channel. do feel free to come and join =)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
ah sorry about that. i din know that some people dislike girls kissing. i will change it in future
Not kissing only. I don't like lesbianism. Make it optional please, if it is coming. Anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Not kissing only. I don't like lesbianism. Make it optional please, if it is coming. Anna94
Will do ^^
anything else that you dont like. just write it here. or on discord ^^

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Will do ^^
anything else that you dont like. just write it here. or on discord ^^
Choices required points. So bring point system ( something like lust or love.i think most players like to see it).
Not using discord. Anna94
Like to see stat system for mc, gym & turn based combat (this is just a suggestion. Not a requirement).

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Choices required points. So bring point system ( something like lust or love.i think most players like to see it).
Like to see stat system for mc, gym & turn based combat (this is just a suggestion. Not a requirement).
Alright. will work it out. i am still very new to this renpy

Reactions: Paapi

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
and thx for the suggestion. i think its really good idea =D

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hell no don't want turn based combat that's boring and a chance of loosing
Turn based combat must no be preditabe.
Look at turn based combat of "ataegina". It is a good example.

Last edited:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hey guys. after some consideration. i decided to add
- point system which you gain for completing challenge
- whore route which you forced the girl to do sexual challenges instead of protecting them
- new scene in between the current story.
- reward that can be redeemed from point

Do you guys have anymore advise? =)

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
what do you mean?
(It's kind of a joke--A,R,F was a standard DOS query of the user when the computer tried to follow a line command but ran into an unexpected problem and couldn't complete the remainder of the command.)

(I thought that you might appreciate *some* response to your "test" to let you know that you're not alone here. ;))

e-d

Reactions: Furyous D

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
(It's kind of a joke--A,R,F was a standard DOS query of the user when the computer tried to follow a line command but ran into an unexpected problem and couldn't complete the remainder of the command.)

(I thought that you might appreciate *some* response to your "test" to let you know that you're not alone here. ;))

e-d
Aahhaha i see. thx man. i was testing how my signature would work. and was curious why my patreon page doesnt appear under my name. i forgot to delete the post after typing.

Thx for the positivity. i love this site! so many positive people =D

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes