• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Trapped in a Mysterious Lewd Island 0.2 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Port without any mod.

Port with Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Hmm, has a good potential if the dev do it right, there is some space for improvement, but no one is born knowing everything. do your best to learn and improve and this will turn out great. ;)

Nice nipples btw, hot asf

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020

join my discord guys

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
really? coz i have 85 affection View attachment 937990
[your affection towards lancy is too low to unlock bedroom scene]
just click on and see if you get to fuck lancy

i made a mistake on writing this "[your affection towards lancy is too low to unlock bedroom scene]"
this sentence would be shown to you even if your affection is not lower.

sorry for that

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
[your affection towards lancy is too low to unlock bedroom scene]
just click on and see if you get to fuck lancy

i made a mistake on writing this "[your affection towards lancy is too low to unlock bedroom scene]"
this sentence would be shown to you even if your affection is not lower.

sorry for that
ah i see

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Would you be so kind as to make this update as well sir?
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Based on the synopsis, if winning enables me to leave, I'm aiming for permanent 2nd place in this competition!

Apparently, they are not all that strong, as they do not make their presence know through the clothing, (aka "Nipping") .
Tis a shame, too, cause those females all look pretty good, but would look even better, while still clothed, and Nipping :p:love: !
lmao - also known as "smuggling peanuts/diamonds".

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What's with everyone phasing in and out during conversations? Is there severe lag on the island?:LOL:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just a tipp when it comes to animations: Please try to match the starting point and the end point of the animation. It looks much better that way, like in one flow if you know what I mean.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes