Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i like it so far, the girls are cute. having fun manwhoring and hareming it up, i like seeing as many scenes as i can in the same playthrough. so question. IF you spend the game points in the bar, will that lock us out of a scene later?

also... a little concerned after the last post. free roam? <.< was this planned, or are we responding to someone's complaining and "trying to make the game better"? i am super wary of games that start out as a choice based VN or kinetic novel, then switch to sandbox and free roam out of the blue...

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
i like it so far, the girls are cute. having fun manwhoring and hareming it up, i like seeing as many scenes as i can in the same playthrough. so question. IF you spend the game points in the bar, will that lock us out of a scene later?

also... a little concerned after the last post. free roam? <.< was this planned, or are we responding to someone's complaining and "trying to make the game better"? i am super wary of games that start out as a choice based VN or kinetic novel, then switch to sandbox and free roam out of the blue...
I see is that he tried to make many scenes together without having to choose which "routes" you would go, I see it as a benefits for player.

Jan 15, 2019
Dude, I finally got around to playing this. I personally think you have a winner. The girls are adorable and they all seem to have different personalities. The story is different than your usual adult game premise and the MC is likeable. One question though "why in the heck do all the girls leave his sight to get undressed only to appear naked after"? LOL

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020

there is currently 6 characters in the game. so i thought it would be better for you guys to choose which character story you would like to see first. it gives player a littlle more choice and freedom at least.
Besides that, the next story idea that i have would be huge.

I see is that he tried to make many scenes together without having to choose which "routes" you would go, I see it as a benefits for player.

which "route"? do you mean like which route or ending it will have depending on your choices?

Dude, I finally got around to playing this. I personally think you have a winner. The girls are adorable and they all seem to have different personalities. The story is different than your usual adult game premise and the MC is likeable. One question though "why in the heck do all the girls leave his sight to get undressed only to appear naked after"? LOL
Hmm i am not sure. probrably because its they are shy around you

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Xtmr61

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
which "route"? do you mean like which route or ending it will have depending on your choices?
Like some games out there that you have to choose which one you will simp on, Also I see that there is affection for each characters

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
anna94
The writing/translation is really bad, you should get a translator or use a better program for it. I'm not a native English speaker myself and just started to play but even I can tell that almost every line needs to be changed.

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
anna94
The writing/translation is really bad, you should get a translator or use a better program for it. I'm not a native English speaker myself and just started to play but even I can tell that almost every line needs to be changed.
I've tried. I have a patreon who is native English speaker. I have corrected the grammar of the first half of the story according to his advise. But to no avail, people still complained. I'll focus on making new content first

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Heads up, it looks like only the first 3 links in OP are actually updated to 0.2.3, nopy and pixeldrain links are still v0.2.2

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
(reminder)
-Please restart the game if you load your save game from v1.0. it will have error if you do not restart as i have added point system and scene in between the previous storyline
-if you load your saved game from v2.0. you dont have to restart your game
Small error in the first post changelog:
There are no versions 1.0 or 2.0 yet.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Meh... Too low fap-fap contetn for now to say have this project future or not...

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes