Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
please no ...

sandbox/free-roam .etc are very unpopular mechanics in VNs for a reason.
About the only thing worse is using RPGM.
hmm, i think i phrase it wrongly. i will be doing something like harem hotel, mythic manor, slyphine, or the headmaster. where you can choose which girl story to progress first.

Reactions: fbass

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
My game was bugged on v0.2.2 after I downloaded it for the first time, at the end of the update instead of sending me back to main menu it made me start again the game twice so now I have 3 times the points I should have :ROFLMAO:.
Hope it's solved on v0.2.3.
But anyway good concept so thanks for the game !
By the way compressed Mega, nopy link and pixeldrain are still at v0.2.2 and not v0.2.3.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
My game was bugged on v0.2.2 after I downloaded it for the first time, at the end of the update instead of sending me back to main menu it made me start again the game twice so now I have 3 times the points I should have :ROFLMAO:.
Hope it's solved on v0.2.3.
But anyway good concept so thanks for the game !
By the way compressed Mega, nopy link and pixeldrain are still at v0.2.2 and not v0.2.3.
yea. working on that sorry :censored:
Thanks for playing my game and thanks for the encouragement. :D
means alot!
i have more plans in the future for the points. lots of ideas! ;)
oops. mega is still 0.2.2? damn it...

Reactions: JujuFruit

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Here is my android port of Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island [v0.2.4] with my Walkthrough Mod -

Join my

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtmr61

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask about Logic. 1. He lost Memories, but know his name and what he is on an Island. And how to use Handy? ok after this i stop this game. Sorry but think about it !

• Angry
Reactions: giggitygigity

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Ask about Logic. 1. He lost Memories, but know his name and what he is on an Island. And how to use Handy? ok after this i stop this game. Sorry but think about it !
Not the whole memory. It's only part of the memory.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island [v0.2.4] cheezygirl

Original Size Win/Linux: 755 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 114 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 97 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Haven't gotten through much of the story yet. Fantastic girls, like absolutely stunning, but your grammer needs work- it's quite off putting.. simple things like:
-Finishing a word 'though' not 'thou'..
-Capitalising 'i' when one is speaking about themself.
-Capitalising names
-Capitalising the first word in a proper sentence
-And the fact that at the beginning they woke up in a forest with zero indication they were on a island, yet somehow they started talking about being on a island(?)
-One last thing, Keisy/Keicy? It's spelt differently all over.
-General communication. Maybe need help with the scripting?

Other then that good job!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Haven't gotten through much of the story yet. Fantastic girls, like absolutely stunning, but your grammer needs work- it's quite off putting.. simple things like:
-Finishing a word 'though' not 'thou'..
-Capitalising 'i' when one is speaking about themself.
-Capitalising names
-Capitalising the first word in a proper sentence
-And the fact that at the beginning they woke up in a forest with zero indication they were on a island, yet somehow they started talking about being on a island(?)
-One last thing, Keisy/Keicy? It's spelt differently all over.
-General communication. Maybe need help with the scripting?

Other then that good job!
Thx for this constructive suggestion. I will try to correct it. But I can't do anything about the version 2.2.4 that I am gonna release in a few hours.
In version 2.2.5. I will definitely correct it.
Yea I need help with the script. English is not my native. Would you like to help ? XD

Reactions: fbass

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Ugh... Another game that had potential adding free roam. What a waste.
is free roam not likeable? the famous game like harem hotel, mythic manor, slyphine, and the awakening all are free roam
Personally, i add free roam now, because i would like give players the choice of which girls they would like to go for first, rather than a linear straight storyline. (since some people complained about no gameplay too)

if you dont like it, i will have an option to skip directly to the main storyline in future. (As the next main storyline is big and caused the situation to change, i would put it on hold first and produce more story for the girls. ) As you can see that the girls have done only a few challenges up until now)

Thank you for your suggestions. any more advise is always welcomed :) :)

Reactions: Paapi

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Enjoyable game, free roam is fine as long as there is a hint system like harem hotel. Mythic manor, etc. Just got finished playing timeless island, free roam. No hint. Fun game, but took probably twice as long as it should have cause no fng idea what came next.

Reactions: Paapi
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes