• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Is sci-fi/fantasy tag missing here cuz all the girls have virtually the same facial structure, are they all clones or something :WaitWhat:

Reactions: zephrates

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
hi guys, join discord for this game for discussion

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
for a first game you did a real good job. good story and good pics. I hope you continue. thanks for the share

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
anna94. I think it is better to use the word "Lust or corruption" instead of "sex affection".

Unavoidable footlick during bonus scene. I don't like it

Last edited:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
anna94. I think it is better to use the word "Lust or corruption" instead of "sex affection".

Unavoidable footlick during bonus scene. I don't like it
Oh. Was it foot lick ? My bad. I did it in a rush. Did not check. Would replace it next time =)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh. Was it foot lick ? My bad. I did it in a rush. Did not check. Would replace it next time =)
focus on the grammar first ^_^ use Grammarly, even the free version is decent enough and it fixes your sentences(it's good if you are not a native English speaker like me)

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
focus on the grammar first ^_^ use Grammarly, even the free version is decent enough and it fixes your sentences(it's good if you are not a native English speaker like me)
oh cool din know that. actually i have a patreon kind enough to fix my grammar. but i din put it in this version because i did this update hurriedly. i would do it in next version

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hey guys, i have added discord link to my game. feel free to join it

Reactions: Dragon59

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island [v0.2.1] cheezygirl

Original Size Win/Linux: 706 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 110 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 93 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Really cute model, the renders arent the best but do the job.

The writing feels really rushed and poorly thought out..
Thx for the advise. Yea. I was rushing it out a little. I admit. I'll make sure not to do that again in future

Reactions: lolositoxd

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I can't render high graphic one. As my graphic card is too bad at the meantime. Maybe in the next chapter I will do higher graphic renders when I have saved up enough money to buy near card

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island 0.2.1 + Compressed + WT MOD

visit my blog for more android ports

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes