Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
I get in the part, early that day lancyact80 to lancyact99 picture not found.
The images are also not in the image folder.
Is this a bug in the game, because it's the end of Lancy's story?

Last edited:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
So sorry for that. Its bug. I will fix it later

Reactions: Pcdump

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Ahh I just checked, that is the update for next game that isn't supposed to be released yet. Sorry for that. I will correct it next update.

• Angry
Reactions: Pcdump

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Oh great another game going the route where ntr(talking about jealousy not sex or cheating) will happen or implied just because the MC and LI are dumb as fuck. Seems to be very popular lately. The whole interaction with sam was so obvious except to the brain dead MC. Drama when done well is damn satisfying but fake drama is just shit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: fromabove and fbass

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Oh great another game going the route where ntr will happen or implied just because the MC and LI are dumb as fuck. Seems to be very popular lately. The whole interaction with sam was so obvious except to the brain dead MC. Drama when done well is damn satisfying but fake drama is just shit.
Strictly No NTR. I don't plan for NTR. Just full harem

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yea no NTR bro.
Ok but the whole crap drama you are trying to do with sam is crap. His motives was so obvious that seeing MC fall for it was ridiculous especially after the drug thing happened with celeste recently. I understand you are making so as to make the MC and Lancy relationship evolve from 'partners' to a real couple with them realising they have feelings for each other but that situation is well... dumb.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Ok but the whole crap drama you are trying to do with sam is crap. His motives was so obvious that seeing MC fall for it was ridiculous especially after the drug thing happened with celeste recently. I understand you are making so as to make the MC and Lancy relationship evolve from 'partners' to a real couple with them realising they have feelings for each other but that situation is well... dumb.
Story is not yet the strong point of this game. It is the hot models

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Thx for the feedback. I will improve it in the future. There are still people who likes it though.

Don't worry, there are still more of Lancy and other girl's story
Well

• Red Heart
Reactions: Canade

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh great another game going the route where ntr(talking about jealousy not sex or cheating) will happen or implied just because the MC and LI are dumb as fuck. Seems to be very popular lately. The whole interaction with sam was so obvious except to the brain dead MC. Drama when done well is damn satisfying but fake drama is just shit.
Are you redefining NTR?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Thx for the feedback. I will improve it in the future. There are still people who likes it though.

Don't worry, there are still more of Lancy and other girl's story
Well
Like i said i understand what you are trying to do and what is your endgame here but could have been made without making the MC look like idiot and easy to trick. Sam tell hims to stop coming and NOT tell lancy about it and he just agrees without giving it a thought i'm sorry but this is plain stupidity. The only men we encounter on the island tried to rape lancy and drugged their childhood friend. If it was that easy to trick him into leaving lancy then i pity the other girls he is suppose to protect in the game. It would have made more sense if sam tricked lancy into coming to his classes alone with some crap like face to face session with no distraction would be better for learning. then Lancy tells MC to not come with her because he is distracting her.

Reactions: Nirvana96

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Like i said i understand what you are trying to do and what is your endgame here but could have been made without making the MC look like idiot and easy to trick. Sam tell hims to stop coming and NOT tell lancy about it and he just agrees without giving it a thought i'm sorry but this is plain stupidity. The only men we encounter on the island tried to rape lancy and drugged their childhood friend. If it was that easy to trick him into leaving lancy then i pity the other girls he is suppose to protect in the game. It would have made more sense if sam tricked lancy into coming to his classes alone with some crap like face to face session with no distraction would be better for learning.
I understand what you are saying. But MC is just drowned by his thoughts and feelings to make a correct decision. Sometimes human makes error. We are not robot. But we learn from it.

Depending on how you see it, even the best stories have flaws.
But I thank you for the feedback and may improve my game from there too. :)
And it would be better to say it nicely.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I understand what you are saying. But MC is just drowned by his thoughts and feelings to make a correct decision. Sometimes human makes error. We are not robot. But we learn from it.

Depending on how you see it, even the best stories have flaws.
But I thank you for the feedback and may improve my game from there too. :)
And it would be better to say it nicely.
I really enjoyed the game (y), I just hope it doesn't screw up putting the NTR shit, I don't want to spend time fearing losing the girls to another bastard, the game is good as it is, keep the girls to the MC. I liked Lancy, don't screw up this character by handing her over to another guy, don't make her dumb enough to fall into that bastard's trap and the MC be so retarded as not to notice and save her, it would suck, at least me and anyone who doesn't like NTR would lose all interest!

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I really enjoyed the game (y), I just hope it doesn't screw up putting the NTR shit, I don't want to spend time fearing losing the girls to another bastard, the game is good as it is, keep the girls to the MC. I liked Lancy, don't screw up this character by handing her over to another guy, don't make her dumb enough to fall into that bastard's trap and the MC be so retarded as not to notice and save her, it would suck, at least me and anyone who doesn't like NTR would lose all interest!
From what I know. NTR is sex between girl and another guy who is not MC, right ?
Then, no. It wont happen. I hate NTR too.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
From what I know. NTR is sex between girl and another guy who is not MC, right ?
Then, no. It wont happen. I hate NTR too.
there is the other side of ntr were the mc takes the girl its better and plays in to a lot ove love storys

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Well, to clarify things.

Lancy doesn't love that guy or anything, she just wants to do her best to follow her dream which is acting lessons

And MC wasn't there when she needs him. Plus, Keisy was drunk to make things worst. So, its just a little misunderstanding.

And yes, I am doing a harem and only harem. No NTR even for slightest bit. Dont worry, Lancy will come back in next update.
Sorry for this misunderstanding. Its my fault for putting it in cliff hanger, I did not expect to go hiatus for 2 months as I have some problem.

But now I will continue it.
Thank you for the feedback! If there is anything else bothering you guys, just tell me or DM me.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes