Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Well, to clarify things.

Lancy doesn't love that guy or anything, she just wants to do her best to follow her dream which is acting lessons

And MC wasn't there when she needs him. Plus, Keisy was drunk to make things worst. So, its just a little misunderstanding.

And yes, I am doing a harem and only harem. No NTR even for slightest bit. Dont worry, Lancy will come back in next update.
Sorry for this misunderstanding. Its my fault for putting it in cliff hanger, I did not expect to go hiatus for 2 months as I have some problem.

But now I will continue it.
Thank you for the feedback! If there is anything else bothering you guys, just tell me or DM me.
The most bothering for me is not enough relationship between Yui and Mc :KEK: :oops:, Yea she's lovely NPC and NPCs need love like main characters
More Yui please
Everything else is great ;):giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
The most bothering for me is not enough relationship between Yui and Mc :KEK: :oops:, Yea she's lovely NPC and NPCs need love like main characters
More Yui please
Everything else is great ;):giggle:
Wow, this suprised me since Yui only have around 5 minutes of gameplay. :ROFLMAO:

But yea, I planned harem for all NPC too after I finished all main characters. Or maybe 1 of the NPC first if people like it.

Maybe I will put a public poll for which 1 NPC in future in my patreon.

For now, the patreon poll for most favourited character is Lancy, Vivy, Celeste and Luna.
But I wont neglect non patreons' opinions too as you guys are the one that kept me going too~! :):D

Thanks for the feedback

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
anna94 This release is missing a lot of images starting with lancyact80 and going up from there. I quit after a couple dozen blank screens so am not sure how high that number goes but it was at least 98. This was after it said her part of the story was over for this version. But the game just continued past that.

Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
anna94 This release is missing a lot of images starting with lancyact80 and going up from there. I quit after a couple dozen blank screens so am not sure how high that number goes but it was at least 98. This was after it said her part of the story was over for this version. But the game just continued past that.
Really sorry for that, I will fix it right now.
Give me 10 minutes

Reactions: TheSidewinder

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
To everyone :

I have fixed the error. Hope it works now. It is named v0.5.1.1 for PC and I only upload it on Mega, I will update other file soon.
Actually, Lancyact 80 to 99 is for the next update, I screwed up on the programming part, I am so sorry.
But since many of you already saw it, I will just update it now and fix the error.

I have tested it and it seems fine now. If there is any problem, please tell me

Thank you for the reports~!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oops!
When I updated to 3.9, I forgot to copy the save files and didn't notice until I upgraded to 5.1.1. I guess I start over. ;-) Not gonna stop me!

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Oops!
When I updated to 3.9, I forgot to copy the save files and didn't notice until I upgraded to 5.1.1. I guess I start over. ;-) Not gonna stop me!
Ahh. Copy the save file? It is needed?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ahh. Copy the save file? It is needed?
Yes, since the save file is in the /game folder and not in /appdata, if one deletes the old version without transferring, the saves are gone. I need to train myself to double check the save location before deleting. I think that's why people try overwriting the old version with the new, causing other problems.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Yes, since the save file is in the /game folder and not in /appdata, if one deletes the old version without transferring, the saves are gone. I need to train myself to double check the save location before deleting. I think that's why people try overwriting the old version with the new, causing other problems.
I remember I did a mistake of changing the save folder. Then I corrected it later on. The problem still occurs ?

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
For anyone like me that's tired of the generic Ren'py icon (redhaired girl wearing a yellow jacket and a brown hat).. I've made an icon for this game, using Lancy's head! Attaching it here for yall to use if you want it.

To use the icon, just drop it in the game folder, put a "shortcut" where-ever you wanna use the game, right-click > select "properties" on the shortcut, go to "change icon", navigate to the game folder where you put the icon, select it, and apply.

(since you can't preview zip files, here's a preview image screencapped from my desktop)

1625110523598.png

Hope someone enjoy's it. :)

EDIT: and yes... I know, I named it "TiMLI" instead of "TiLMI"... :( oops.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes