Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Is the mc's submissive attitude towards the kidnapper lady in the bar an indication that we won't be able to try and absolutely destroy the kidnappers and our daddy dearest in the end? Kind of stopped playing after that scene, because of the lack of an option to tell her to go fuck her self.
Sure lots of money and hot chicks to bang are nice and all, but the mc DID apparently get kidnapped against his will, and some people would hold a crudge. 'cause you know the end don't always justify the means.
Relax, its not like that.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Okay I finished playing the update and whoever say it is just a fuckfest with little story lied big time
The story is new and interesting and he has to watch out for those assholes and it is very interesting to know who is the woman and what do Keisy has to do with her
About the scene with Sam I really really bought it and thought that Lancy might do something stupid because of jealousy and there might be ntr I was fuming during the whole scene lol
Although it was great drama you need to make the MC have caution now he know that all the island is full with assholes he can't go believe what they say it make no sense, anywhy great game and keep up the good work

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Okay I finished playing the update and whoever say it is just a fuckfest with little story lied big time
The story is new and interesting and he has to watch out for those assholes and it is very interesting to know who is the woman and what do Keisy has to do with her
About the scene with Sam I really really bought it and thought that Lancy might do something stupid because of jealousy and there might be ntr I was fuming during the whole scene lol
Although it was great drama you need to make the MC have caution now he know that all the island is full with assholes he can't go believe what they say it make no sense, anywhy great game and keep up the good work
Thanks for the wonderful review!
And thanks for playing! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: ESM13

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.2.1 ] APK -

Reactions: Rory Smith

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
this is an unofficial android port Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.2.1 ] APK - MEGA
Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet. I glanced at that and for a moment my brain skipped over Island and tried to suggest a word beginning with Re that made sense.

For a moment, I read that as "Trapped in a Mysterious Lewd Restaurant."

I have a weird brain sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: caxhub

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet. I glanced at that and for a moment my brain skipped over Island and tried to suggest a word beginning with Re that made sense.

For a moment, I read that as "Trapped in a Mysterious Lewd Restaurant."

I have a weird brain sometimes.
You just may have planted a game idea for someone to run with. ;)

Reactions: Dragon59

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Hmm, remastered huh. Okay, new game and....

jello_swim.png

We get this masterpiece. Let's see what sort of theories we can formulate about this stunning insult to the laws of physics.

- Girlfriend really is a blow up doll
- Dev watched that episode of Mythbusters where they secretly filled the swimming pool with ballistic gel
- Girlfriend accidentally detonated an underwater cryo mine
- Girlfriend works as the serving platter at a Geisha bar and is posing with her foot planted on the bottom

Come on people. People figured out 30 years ago how to do proper water scenes on the Amiga and Lightwave 3D using fractal noise and a few other tricks. Back then it took hours to do what your basic graphics adapter's shaders can shit out in milliseconds nowadays. Isn't there some sort of Daz plugin that does this with no extra charge?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hmm, remastered huh. Okay, new game and....

View attachment 1298758

We get this masterpiece. Let's see what sort of theories we can formulate about this stunning insult to the laws of physics.

- Girlfriend really is a blow up doll
- Dev watched that episode of Mythbusters where they secretly filled the swimming pool with ballistic gel
- Girlfriend accidentally detonated an underwater cryo mine
- Girlfriend works as the serving platter at a Geisha bar and is posing with her foot planted on the bottom

Come on people. People figured out 30 years ago how to do proper water scenes on the Amiga and Lightwave 3D using fractal noise and a few other tricks. Back then it took hours to do what your basic graphics adapter's shaders can shit out in milliseconds nowadays. Isn't there some sort of Daz plugin that does this with no extra charge?
Come on, I just started making this game recently while having so many issues with my life with minimum support on patreon. Be fair please..~~

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Anna94.
I hope this one will help u to add transparency or opacity slider;

window background Transform(Frame("gui/textbox.png",xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0), alpha=persistent.YOUR_OPACITY_VARIABLE):
#your alignment here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Lot of clipping, feet going through the floor for example. Also male model for the MC seems to switch randomly. Seems to be a completely different person sitting next to Lancy after she wakes from her nightmare where she is in the hospital. After she questions if her dream was really a dram and holds her hand to her face, I must say, her hands look gargantuan in size lol. I dont know if its some perspective issue or what. Plot/story could more fleshing out too. Jumps too much.

Not a bad game overall but needs lots of polishing.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes