Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
first time trying this and got a question
i see that this is a remastered, my question is does the new version also have content from the old version? or is all the old content already remastered? i am asking becuase i have both versions because i noticed that the old version is bigger than the new version, but if i check the game files i see way (different img type, better compression) so i should be safe with the new version to get all the content or is there content in the old version not yet into the new version?
Yes. Just play the newest version. Old version is bigger because I did not compress the image. Sorry for the confusion. All content is in the new version. There may be some extra content in the old version but I just scrap it.

Reactions: Xegrid

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I am actually confused on how to make I*****
Is it the patch where I should change the script so that lancy become MC's sister ?
Hey, im not sure you got an answer to your question here.
the easiest way is to rewrite part of the script so that when you change relations it still fits to the story and so post the altered version script as a seperate download. Also make sure to always use code [name] and [relationship] to make it easy for you or a modder.

other ways or using pyton (variaty defenitions) examples in attached files, if im not mistaken if patching in pyton you still need to alter something inside that file. I tried to do this a while back but only got errors out of it though haha

hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hey, im not sure you got an answer to your question here.
the easiest way is to rewrite part of the script so that when you change relations it still fits to the story and so post the altered version script as a seperate download. Also make sure to always use code [name] and [relationship] to make it easy for you or a modder.

other ways or using pyton (variaty defenitions) examples in attached files, if im not mistaken if patching in pyton you still need to alter something inside that file. I tried to do this a while back but only got errors out of it though haha

hope this helps.
I see! Thanks! Do you guys love it if I make it this way? Because personally for me, I am not that interested in incest or relationship xD
But if you guys like it, I will try to implement it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Drainer002

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hey guys. after some consideration. i decided to add
- point system which you gain for completing challenge
- whore route which you forced the girl to do sexual challenges instead of protecting them
- new scene in between the current story.
- reward that can be redeemed from point

Do you guys have anymore advise? =)
Absolutely NO NTR

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yea i realized that... many haters sometimes xD
i think the solution to it is probrably a skip button for some scenes
thanks for your advice. really valuable =)
No The solution to this is choice to stop from happening, the more choice the reader has the better for the story to keep them reading / playing

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Well I am an NTR Fan (something to fight for maybe) but am sick of incest as everybody appears to want it, Just because it is in vogue that doesn't mean its good or interesting.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Tell me why the MC would let Celeste the new girl go back to a guy who just tried to drug her to do lewd things with her???

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Tell me why the MC would let Celeste the new girl go back to a guy who just tried to drug her to do lewd things with her???
Celeste wants it this way, because of family background. She obey her parents. And nothing happened so far, she can handle it.
Plus jean is scary and MC is also trying to find a way.

I hope it is not ntr ????
anna94
That was last time, I scrapped the idea now.

Hi
Well I am an NTR Fan (something to fight for maybe) but am sick of incest as everybody appears to want it, Just because it is in vogue that doesn't mean its good or interesting.
Hey Dave, I am just making a patch for those who want it if I have the time..

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I see! Thanks! Do you guys love it if I make it this way? Because personally for me, I am not that interested in incest or relationship xD
for me it depends, i dont realy care about if they are actually related, but during sex play it gives that extra taboo influence.

btw i just finished making Lancy the mc's sister, troughout the game or somewhat hehe.
I started working on this right after i gave you a reply :)

edit: you can see i added a few defines in the name tab and used the [relationship] troughout all files where needed, i also changed some lines in the text from beginning to end to make it fit as best as i could.
I also changed lots of "in the island" to "on the island"
cheers

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
for me it depends, i dont realy care about if they are actually related, but during sex play it gives that extra taboo influence.

btw i just finished making Lancy the mc's sister, troughout the game or somewhat hehe.
I started working on this right after i gave you a reply :)

edit: you can see i added a few defines in the name tab and used the [relationship] troughout all files where needed, i also changed some lines in the text from beginning to end to make it fit as best as i could.
I also changed lots of "in the island" to "on the island"
cheers
That is fast, I will look at it tomorrow. And Thx!

Reactions: Drainer002

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Don't corrupt this game
This is that three letter thing free area. Get out of here please!!
Hey the discussion appeared to go towards incest, I just put mu two penneth in on these two subjects in general not just about this game, I actually think in this game they are both somewhat out of place and only there to cater for the pervs (aren't we all to some degree) I would say that this game is far better to stick to a good old harem route but I also get that maybe most people would find that boringggg.
Cheers All

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't need to have incest in every game I play. There are some where it is obvious the incest taboo was in mind when the game was first created, but I don't see it here. A lot of the initial awkwardness here has been because everyone is a stranger to the others. I don't know if changing the dynamic where some are related and know each other would make more sense. Nearly all reality shows depend upon the trope of throwing a lot of strangers into an environment. The exception was the one that had couples whose relationships were at a crossroad (I forget the name of that one). My opinion, at least.
EDIT: Facepalm? Does this mean this Ranchi person is convinced that all VN games should include incest?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ranchi

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I think the game is good the way it is. No need to add incest. Besides like it was said before no need for incest in every game.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I think the game is good the way it is. No need to add incest. Besides like it was said before no need for incest in every game.
true, the story is good without the incest, but if we can add it for those who like/love it why not just do it?

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Hmm, remastered huh. Okay, new game and....

View attachment 1298758

We get this masterpiece. Let's see what sort of theories we can formulate about this stunning insult to the laws of physics.

- Girlfriend really is a blow up doll
- Dev watched that episode of Mythbusters where they secretly filled the swimming pool with ballistic gel
- Girlfriend accidentally detonated an underwater cryo mine
- Girlfriend works as the serving platter at a Geisha bar and is posing with her foot planted on the bottom

Come on people. People figured out 30 years ago how to do proper water scenes on the Amiga and Lightwave 3D using fractal noise and a few other tricks. Back then it took hours to do what your basic graphics adapter's shaders can shit out in milliseconds nowadays. Isn't there some sort of Daz plugin that does this with no extra charge?
Well damn looks like you dislike the game. No worries just make your own and let us see how good you are with the laws of physics. Anna has made this game with literally no help and has learned alot from the first release. Obviously it's not perfect, but hell at least she is trying. It's easy to criticize, but unless you can do better your criticism means nothing. There is nothing wrong with criticism as long as it serves a purpose. Your post had no purpose other than to try to demean the dev. No worries Anna you know there are people out there that have to demean others to make themselves feel better about their own lives. Just listen to the people that actually try to help with their comments and not people who bash without offering any kind of help or solution.

• Love

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
true, the story is good without the incest, but if we can add it for those who like/love it why not just do it?
True there is always a patch workaround. But some games seriously aren't written with incest in mind. But everyone has their kinks. Don't get me wrong I play alot of incest games buy usually the story is written with incest in mind and they change a few words just to please patreon. Anyways if someone makes the patch it will be used.

• Love
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes