Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
first time trying this and got a question
i see that this is a remastered, my question is does the new version also have content from the old version? or is all the old content already remastered? i am asking becuase i have both versions because i noticed that the old version is bigger than the new version, but if i check the game files i see way (different img type, better compression) so i should be safe with the new version to get all the content or is there content in the old version not yet into the new version?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
first time trying this and got a question
i see that this is a remastered, my question is does the new version also have content from the old version? or is all the old content already remastered? i am asking becuase i have both versions because i noticed that the old version is bigger than the new version, but if i check the game files i see way (different img type, better compression) so i should be safe with the new version to get all the content or is there content in the old version not yet into the new version?
Yes. Just play the newest version. Old version is bigger because I did not compress the image. Sorry for the confusion. All content is in the new version. There may be some extra content in the old version but I just scrap it.

Reactions: Xegrid
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes