Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.5] [cheezygirl] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 716 MB / 421 MB - TrappedinLewdMysteriousIsland-v0.5.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 696 MB / 404 MB - TrappedinLewdMysteriousIsland-v0.5.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Oh Christ some of the the lines are so corny and ingenuous it makes me wonder sometimes. I do like that despite the jagged story, at least it seems to be moving in a direction. Which is a lot more than I can say for many of the VNs. Like the graphics too, moving in the right direction there.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh Christ some of the the lines are so corny and ingenuous it makes me wonder sometimes. I do like that despite the jagged story, at least it seems to be moving in a direction. Which is a lot more than I can say for many of the VNs. Like the graphics too, moving in the right direction there too.
I'd say the rough patches are understandable since this is their first project. I only imagine what my rough patches will be like.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
It seems I'm hitting a bug where the menu in the house has the options too high up. The "Stay in this house" option is getting partly cut off the screen.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
What's up with the start? First screen I see is green hair girl riding me fast as fuck with the text saying "[name] SDAA" then next screen is a black screen with "Image '3vivydungeon2' not found" text says "[name] EASAA" then it seems to start the game fine after. It's not a game breaker so I just thought I'd let you know.

Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
What's up with the start? First screen I see is green hair girl riding me fast as fuck with the text saying "[name] SDAA" then next screen is a black screen with "Image '3vivydungeon2' not found" text says "[name] EASAA" then it seems to start the game fine after. It's not a game breaker so I just thought I'd let you know.
My bad... i will fix it next update~ ><

Reactions: ChrisHaze
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes