Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 758M
SHA1SUM: b38fa0898a4b73bbdaab249ce89d489787eff38b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Any chance you could update this for 0.5.6?
yea, i will but it might take some time, im still using the script from before the proofreading where i fixd some text myself so i was planning to integrate this, wich means i might need to fully rewrite some scripts. Ill compare the scripts and make my desission.

Reactions: laseracid

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.6] [cheezygirl] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 750 MB / 439 MB - TrappedinLewdMysteriousIsland-v0.5.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 730 MB / 422 MB - TrappedinLewdMysteriousIsland-v0.5.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Is the remastered version lacking some content? I seem to be stuck on the free roam portion, nothing new gets unlocked. I can only go to the classroom with Lancy or take Keisy to the boutique, and Viy says under development right after her first story event.

EDIT: Nvm figured it out, had to proceed with Lancy's story.

Last edited:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Is the remastered version lacking some content? I seem to be stuck on the free roam portion, nothing new gets unlocked. I can only go to the classroom with Lancy or take Keisy to the boutique, and Viy says under development right after her first story event.

EDIT: Nvm figured it out, had to proceed with Lancy's story.
Do you bring Lancy to the fastfood restaurant? That is to progress to the story of the game

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
haha yea, in that first version i was mainly curious to see where you would go with it, frankly i would have thought you would abonden the project and start a new one, after the revision was done i actually played the old version again becouse of the story with keisy around the kamping place and at the end spying on those guys to take them down :D (parts not used enymore) i guess its a plotline with a comeback?

well, im glad your still about and keep on learning the craft. :cool:
Thank you so much for such an interest !! It just makes me happy that there is people that enjoyed it so much.
I love this game alot, but if it doesn't get enough money, I'll start a new one and put this on hold, then I'll come to back to this. or maybe make both at the same time.

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Do you bring Lancy to the fastfood restaurant? That is to progress to the story of the game
I apologize, I should've tried all options first. I think I've caught up to all the content in the game now (at least, the game told me so). Only gotta figure out how to access Viy's content.

Anyway, I must say, these renders are great! Thank you for taking the time and effort, I've really enjoyed the experience you've crafted.

• Love
Reactions: anna94

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Thank you so much for such an interest !! It just makes me happy that there is people that enjoyed it so much.
I love this game alot, but if it doesn't get enough money, I'll start a new one and put this on hold, then I'll come to back to this. or maybe make both at the same time.
Yea, i understand. Dont forget that you need to enjoy yourself doing this is importand to, otherwise it will be intenable even if you make more money (go's both ways though), in the end i guess the reason is more importand (ex: is it a hobby or a means as main income source,...). Be true to yourself and you'll be alright. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I apologize, I should've tried all options first. I think I've caught up to all the content in the game now (at least, the game told me so). Only gotta figure out how to access Viy's content.

Anyway, I must say, these renders are great! Thank you for taking the time and effort, I've really enjoyed the experience you've crafted.
Thank you so much! It means alot to me!!
Oh, you are looking for vivy's story content. Sorry, I did not make much of it yet, right now its mostly Lancy and Keisy story.

Thanks again, It really motivates me to continue further~!

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
anna94 The phone isn't displaying for me. I went through the menu to extra > show mobile phone, and it put me back in free roam with no phone displayed. When I checked the script and the dev console, it looks like all of the variables are set correctly.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
anna94 The phone isn't displaying for me. I went through the menu to extra > show mobile phone, and it put me back in free roam with no phone displayed. When I checked the script and the dev console, it looks like all of the variables are set correctly.
Hmm do you see something on right corner like this?
corner.PNG

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes