• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Yea, I tried too. I even have my patron proofread it.. at least it is not as bad as before when I first started :ROFLMAO:
Hehe, before i started patching i actually just wanted to fix the "in the island" to "on the island", stuff like that is what botherd me while doing that i craved the idea of making an incest patch. :ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: anna94

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Can someone give me a complete list of girls who have pubic hair in this game, please? It can be in any shapes, from landing strip to full bush. Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: oldstrong

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Love the look of her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No I'm just a hypocritical selfish bastard that doesn't share with anyone in anyway. All you bases(girls) belong to me and me alone.
I fully agree with this, I feel pretty much the same way.

Aww, I din thought about that.

I actually created Katie just for sex purposes since this game lack of sex when i just started the game
Any chances this will change in future versions of the text? Just really hate the idea of sharing. I mean she is exceptionally hot so it seems like a waste.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.7 ] [cheezygirl] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 822 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 477 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 802 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 460 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So there is a lesbian sex scene on the preview images yet there is no lesbian tag. Can anybody explain? I like girl on girl fun btw

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Looking at the girls in the OP makes me wonder why every girl has porcelain white skin. Are they supposed to all be Asian or is that a particular fetish of the dev's?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I fully agree with this, I feel pretty much the same way.

Any chances this will change in future versions of the text? Just really hate the idea of sharing. I mean she is exceptionally hot so it seems like a waste.
If alot of people wants it, I might change it.

So there is a lesbian sex scene on the preview images yet there is no lesbian tag. Can anybody explain? I like girl on girl fun btw
Forgot to put that tag.. :ROFLMAO:

Looking at the girls in the OP makes me wonder why every girl has porcelain white skin. Are they supposed to all be Asian or is that a particular fetish of the dev's?
There is brown skin too. Just not in preview
keisyprank8-Beauty.png

Reactions: preskerd

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey I wanted to know if I should play the older version first or start with the new updated one. He mentioned that the older one is there for those who play the game for the first time...does content repeat in the newer version or is it just a continuation from where the older one left off? Thanks for all helpful replies.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hey I wanted to know if I should play the older version first or start with the new updated one. He mentioned that the older one is there for those who play the game for the first time...does content repeat in the newer version or is it just a continuation from where the older one left off? Thanks for all helpful replies.
Nope. Just play the newer version

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
There is a bit of programming error: going to the strip club and donating 150 Luna jerks off the MC, but at some point jumps to Lancy doing sex challenge (see attachments, they are consecutive screenshots)

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
There is a bit of programming error: going to the strip club and donating 150 Luna jerks off the MC, but at some point jumps to Lancy doing sex challenge (see attachments, they are consecutive screenshots)
Ah I am really sorry. Luna scenes wasn't supposed to be ready yet... My bad again sorry sorry

Reactions: Rudrig

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That must have been a phenomenal handjob! Though I'd want the MC to mutter "Oh boy..."

May 27, 2020
This is fan-based and thus optional.
with the patch Lancy (mc's partner) and mc are siblings.

I hope i didnt miss out on parts, almost all files have been changed thx for the hard work anna94 ;), I had fun with this, its like looking for the easter eggs haha.

updated to V0.5.6

edit: For the update of V0.5.7-> I'm currently sick, having a hard time concentrating so updating the patch might take some time or even be prosponed, if you haven't played the game you should be able to play this patch but would miss the new content, depending in what script the changes are.
Inceat should be legal

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Inceat should be legal
In some country's it is still legal, it used to be "legal" the world around (it is to say, there weren't any rules) :p I dont know where it started to be an issue, but the story's go that it was a cult, or at least one person with power that started it, my best guess is he didn't get who he wanted and so no one els should either hehe.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes