• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
There is a bit of programming error: going to the strip club and donating 150 Luna jerks off the MC, but at some point jumps to Lancy doing sex challenge (see attachments, they are consecutive screenshots)
haha, looks like a good dream lol

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I started doing a fix cleaning up the text, fixing some grammar mistakes, altering some sentences.
This is for the normal edition there is no incest in this patch.

edit: Damn, this is u a lot of work, second day at it, added a few more scripts. a lot more left
anna94 once i'm done ill forward a completed .zip file to you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I started doing a fix cleaning up the text, fixing some grammar mistakes, altering some sentences.
I'm over halfway, been working on this game (i-patch + proofreading) from 10 am to 8 pm (10-20h), only had an hour break trough the entire day.
Thanks!! That would be so nice!! :love:

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020

edit: Damn, this is u a lot of work, second day at it, added a few more scripts. a lot more left
Few, i'll call it a day, still need to do 6 scripts before this is finished up.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I have finished cleaning up the text, 3 days worth of work and a lot of learning at the same time (i'm not english so).. enyway, if you haven't played or started the latest update, here are the improved files.

what has changed? mostly cant's, dont's and I's lol so mostly spelling mistakes, this file only has the text files so you still need to download the game in op.

oh, if your wandering about it, i didn't even go this far making the i-patch hehe.

this was done up until V.0.5.7

Jonnyboi6

Jul 10, 2018
There are a few times where the incorrect person's name is listed as the speaking person. For example, sometimes it says the MC is saying something when it is a different character, or as was noted, another girl is saying something when she isn't in the scene. There appears to be a gallery, but it is not yet implemented or not clear how you unlock images. The girls are gorgeous, story is really good overall. I get a little distracted by the long expose's into their pasts all at once but like the overall story of the game. There was also a very jarring moment when you transition from the introduction into the "free" mode of the game and how that scene doesn't repeat throughout the rest of the game.

I left a review and think the game has a lot of potential. I understand that animations are hard, my biggest disconnect was that some of the arms do the weirdest things like go in circles during a scene, that is just a little bit weird.

• Love

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
There are a few times where the incorrect person's name is listed as the speaking person. For example, sometimes it says the MC is saying something when it is a different character, or as was noted, another girl is saying something when she isn't in the scene. There appears to be a gallery, but it is not yet implemented or not clear how you unlock images. The girls are gorgeous, story is really good overall. I get a little distracted by the long expose's into their pasts all at once but like the overall story of the game. There was also a very jarring moment when you transition from the introduction into the "free" mode of the game and how that scene doesn't repeat throughout the rest of the game.

I left a review and think the game has a lot of potential. I understand that animations are hard, my biggest disconnect was that some of the arms do the weirdest things like go in circles during a scene, that is just a little bit weird.
Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out again! What do you mean by that scene doesnt repeat throughout the rest of the game?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Just a thought on the animations. They do by far take the longest. How about a compromise for furthering your goal of a fantastic game?

Still frames,with maybe a Small note somewhere "Animation at a future date".

Animations are fantastic do not get me wrong,but most also want a great story.

Your game becomes more playable and enjoyable and can move forward in the story you want to tell(we all seem to like it).

Just an idea.
Animation is the main reason that I play games with the animated tag. Without those, I wouldn't be playing. I don't care about the waiting period, it's worth the wait.

• Love

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
So, how much play time in this current game's version? just curious, bc, I mean, I've played some games here that didn't last longer than 20 minutes or so in the 0.0000³ version...

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
So, how much play time in this current game's version? just curious, bc, I mean, I've played some games here that didn't last longer than 20 minutes or so in the 0.0000³ version...
I Think if u are just skipping everything without reading, it will not last 20 minutes
Thing is the Virtual and kinnetic novels, are story's where animation and renders are an extra, its like reading a comic book, if you only look at pictures without context (including the text) its over in a few seconds.
That being said, if your here for the VN, so to read the story your depending on how fast you read, then your not even halfway into the story within 20 minutes. so when you say you got about 20 minutes of skipping time, then you have some decent amount of content in a novel.

edit: On a personal note, i can say out of experience, from just reading trough all script files i'm well off for at least an hour of reading, maybe even longer.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Ahh, really? My game playtime is so short? I think i spent 400+ hours making it now :cry:
Well, which includes learning and failing and mistakes to be fair.
Don't take it to heart, your doing an awsome job with your creativity, your a decent writer and renders have improved tremendous.
All in all, you have a great story. You have learned a lot and are still growing and improving your skills.
You came a long way already, so be proud of that.

Lets give you a movie example, they are working years to create a movie of only 90-120 minutes long.
Another example a high standard escambly game (from a gamehouse) they sometimes work with huge teams (at least 3 ppl) and 1 game can take up to 4 years or even longer wich has aproximatly between 90-240 min of gameplay time not included is animation time.

So, knowing this, you have a good amount of content: creativity, renders, animations and story. There are only 2 ways of speading up rendering wich are improving graphic card and- or using render farms, (those big game houses and movies use farms)

Ill say it again, be proud!!

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Don't take it to heart, your doing an awsome job with your creativity, your a decent writer and renders have improved tremendous.
All in all, you have a great story. You have learned a lot and are still growing and improving your skills.
You came a long way already, so be proud of that.

Lets give you a movie example, they are working years to create a movie of only 90-120 minutes long.
Another example a high standard escambly game (from a gamehouse) they sometimes work with huge teams (at least 3 ppl) and 1 game can take up to 4 years or even longer wich has aproximatly between 90-240 min of gameplay time not included is animation time.

So, knowing this, you have a good amount of content: creativity, renders, animations and story. There are only 2 ways of speading up rendering wich are improving graphic card and- or using render farms, (those big game houses and movies use farms)

Ill say it again, be proud!!
Thanks for saying that!! haha. Yea, this year have been rough for me too. So I take longer time but thanks alot!! :D :D

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm sorry if I offended someone with my question about game playtime, it wasn't my intention, I don't want to put the developer's work down of course, I was just curious to know how much has been developed so far.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I'm sorry if I offended someone with my question about game playtime, it wasn't my intention, I don't want to put the developer's work down of course, I was just curious to know how much has been developed so far.
its a natural question, i just think the answer was a bit to shalow (sorry..), thats why i interjected. So don't feel bad about it.
You didnt offend some one (shouldnt be), i think anna94 was just taken aback, thinking her game was only 20 min long o_O

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes