• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Trash Bf [Update 01] [APAx Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
trash bf cover.jpg

Overview:
You start as an unemployed 27 year old who is also a virgin. You have no accomplishments except having average looks and a hot lesbian tenant/roommate is your only source of income. You have no motivation or qualification for a good and a real job. You have a very monotonous and boring lifestyle. One day your roommate asks you to pretend to be her boyfriend for an office party. You realize what she wanted was a really bad example of a bf, someone who is a trash and an obvious bad choice for a relationship. Suddenly you find your trashy personality as a source of viable income.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-17
Release Date: 2022-01-17
Developer: APAx Studios
Censored: No
Version: Update 01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
-
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

dintro07.png Screenshot (94).png Screenshot (95).png Screenshot (96).png Screenshot (97).png dbj01.png dgym02.png dtqparty01.jpg dvalcall10.jpg

Last edited:

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
planned tags smell incest...

make me wrong please....
Haha, It's not incest game actually. I have read how stupid patreon acts to them on the forum. But yeah, a skilled modder if want can turn it into a one.

I definitely need to know more about future tags. The few listed at the moment don't say anything about what type of content to expect from the game.
It will be more like a dating simulator for the first seven updates. Only difference being that instead of going on "dates" for relationships, you do it as a part of your job. And if you play smart, you also get some raunchy action along with the money.

After the seven updates, the game goes into romance mode.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It will be more like a dating simulator for the first seven updates. Only difference being that instead of going on "dates" for relationships, you do it as a part of your job. And if you play smart, you also get some raunchy action along with the money.

After the seven updates, the game goes into romance mode.
That sounds good so far but to further clarify, can we romance one of the girls or all of them at the same time (harem)?

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
That sounds good so far but to further clarify, can we romance one of the girls or all of them at the same time (harem)?
Romance and Harem paths will be available for the crazy customer, the lesbian roommate and her lover. For other customers, you will have an option to pursue a sexual encounter but no romance paths.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
" would you go through their crazy shenanigans to finish this job perfectly. "
Nope, I wouldn't go with their craziness - I didn't dl the game - I win ;) lol

• Haha
Reactions: Daisuke Kanbe