EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1615301599082.png

Overview:
Wake up my hero, only you can save this world, Explore this world and find all the secrets​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-16
Release Date: 2021-07-11
Developer: MrOrgazm -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other
: COMPRESSED

nb8 thanks for the link

Pir(que1).png Screenshot_15.png 900103_Anna.png Screenshot_9.png Anna-Rin.png Ara-Mes1.png Cap3.png Librarian.png MurzaCum.png Screenshot_12.png Pro-Ner8.png Wasp.png Screenshot_3.png Zanna.png

Last edited by a moderator:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
This looks like something where I would love to have the imageset to check out, but I'll give the game itself a pass. Any idea if the images are from an existing artist/set, or if they're created for this game?

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Any idea if the images are from an existing artist/set, or if they're created for this game?
I believe they are created for the game. They are original and even with kind of artistic touch but there is nothing something you can't create in DAZ even with medium skill.

If you like it why didn't play the game? RPGM fighting or puzzles can't be to difficult.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I would really love to try the game to support the creator, but unluckly I can't get past the zombie girl because of an error I don't understand, could someone help me with a save file after that encounter or something?

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
The game brakes after you defeat zombie girl and throws ph image not found error. Also haunted manor has no hints that i can find to open the door.

Reactions: ShamanLab

GookBrain

Oct 26, 2020
I would really love to try the game to support the creator, but unluckly I can't get past the zombie girl because of an error I don't understand, could someone help me with a save file after that encounter or something?
Sorry, bro.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes