gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Nice game but please fix the bugs.
1. Memory leaks (2GB+) + too much SWAP usage, the game freezes or turns off when 100%. Maybe keep only 1 map in memory.
2. The quest from the camp for the first tamed mob is bugged, it didn't count and I don't have it tagged as completed.
3. I can't continue the game after killing the futa orc boss, it's just a blackscreen.
4. Make more rooms for the tamed mobs so we can collect them.
5. Mobs' level should be remembered when we put them in the cage and get them again.
6. I was 10 lvl with a 10 lvl Orc companion and I was doing 0 dmg to a 1200HP Orc (with a best sword). Maybe make it so tamed mobs can use EQ too, maybe add some armor items too.
Actually i found a way to pass futa orc blackscreen . Kill orc, walk straight pass door, talk with Silda. When u do that u can go back normal.

Edit:

Btw my game didn't bugged (Blackscreen) when choose "let her go" option.
For 6. thing u can try another ksal for example i tamed demon the beast and stats high espacially at level 10. Demon's normal attack do 350 dmg on futa orc and with behind attack skill 500 dmg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2022
So, bug or end of content? Can not dock at the Island of Endless Sun.:unsure: Also the aforementioned last vote bug, had to edit variables for Gant votes and people interviewed/spoken to, but I am using MV Cheat menu on most RPGM games because of shit like that.:HideThePain: Also had a few image hangs after dialogues too, so had to reload, but RPGM crashes and bugs like that is a good reason to implement a file 24 autosave, just in case the player forgets to save, even those of us who usually hardsave often(probably grossly so :KEK: :whistle:) can make that blunder too.
Using the MV Cheat engine you linked I was able to find a more complete gallery. I am also able to zip around the different maps and get more content. If I knew russian I might be able to understand the names in the cheat menu but I guess it's just not for me to know. I'm happy I found your message.

Reactions: GamleErik89 and nb8

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Using the MV Cheat engine you linked I was able to find a more complete gallery. I am also able to zip around the different maps and get more content. If I knew russian I might be able to understand the names in the cheat menu but I guess it's just not for me to know. I'm happy I found your message.
The Russian I'm 99% sure is the game itself and the variables/names in the game files, which might be possible to MTL with editing, but to be honest, not worth it, as that's probably stuff not meant to be accessible yet, and probably heavily WIP.;) I might be wrong about that though:KEK:

kuikka881

May 3, 2021
Just loaded the game and can some one tell where to find some kind of weapon?
It's frustrating trying to survive through the enemy areas without fighting or leveling up.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Looks a lot like Futa family (same game engine I guess), but the content and story are way better. Good game, even though it has a bit less option , but yeah it's basically very good for a non professional game.

Only problem I have, is the black screen after defeating the giant futa orc that guard the house in the middle of the forest.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes