EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
No, actually, if you CHAT, GIFT or SPEND TIME whit Girls in camp, then Chad will attack then.

If you chat 2 times, Chad willGift 3 times.

If you chat 3 times, and gift 1 time, Chad will Gift 5 Times.

Its not only whit gift

Still, dontworry about it, Even In Hard, Chad will have problems trying to get every one. Its easy for you to get a FullHarem No Netorare route.
I just tried not doing anything in camp and Chad still ended up gifting the girls 4 times, in particular attacking Alice 3 times in a row. EDIT - I believe spending time at dinner might be counting towards it, and it seems Chad will attack every heroine at least once regardless of if you gave a gift at camp. Either way it seems like they may need to flesh it out or make tweaks in future updates.

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Can we stole back a heroine that already stolen by the chad yet?
Also, can the chad stole a heroine that already become my lovers?

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
I was wondering why there's only 2 (well, I guess 4) scenes per heroine with Rival. The scenes became from "why are the heroines suddenly had sex with Rival?" to "So that's how the Rival get the heroine". A bit disappointed that there's no actual sex Heroine x Rival scenes. But hey, at least we're not locked out from the heroine (if you have high progression), unlike previous updates

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I was wondering why there's only 2 (well, I guess 4) scenes per heroine with Rival. The scenes became from "why are the heroines suddenly had sex with Rival?" to "So that's how the Rival get the heroine". A bit disappointed that there's no actual sex Heroine x Rival scenes. But hey, at least we're not locked out from the heroine (if you have high progression), unlike previous updates
Really? We are not loccked out?
How much progression do we need to not be locked out?
Because if we deflower a heroine, the chad will be lock out from her.
Is there a middle ground? Where both us (MC) and chad can sleep with a heroin?

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
Really? We are not loccked out?
How much progression do we need to not be locked out?
Because if we deflower a heroine, the chad will be lock out from her.
Is there a middle ground? Where both us (MC) and chad can sleep with a heroin?
So long as we have high progression with a heroine, I don't think we'll get locked out of anything (yet). As for how high, I'm not sure, but if you can buy sexual skills related to foreplay and sex, I believe that is a good indicator. The last scenes for this update can be dumbed down into these conditions:

1. MC has high progression, heroine x chad foreplay; MC not locked out from fucking heroine
2. MC has low progression, heroine x chad sex; MC probably locked out from that heroine (only speculation on my part, haven't tried this yet.

Do note that I haven't tried if MC has high progression for each heroine and Chad does afterwards. That may or may not result in a different scenario. Haven't reach an ending too, if any. As for a middle ground, I don't think there is any, as Chad doesn't have sex scenes (in my playthrough anyway) with heroine that we have high progression on, so we fuck can fuck the heroine as much as we want. We can also lock a heroine from Chad after we reach a certain condition, making it possible to actually lock all heroine from Chad.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
1. MC has high progression, heroine x chad foreplay; MC not locked out from fucking heroine
To add to this, just so people know, the high MC progress scenes make it very clear that the heroine in question is not into doing the foreplay with Chad and it's a "after this one time we're done" situation. Heck, depending on the heroine it won't even get to that (Karen, for instance, won't give Chad the time of day if you have high progress with her).

Should be noted that the high/low MC values only change the Chad 3/4 scenes. 1 and 2 will be the same minus a potential line or two where the heroine and/or Chad mention you by name.

Overall I like this new progression system with Chad. Feels more personal actually getting to see him cozy up to the girls instead of just "she got recruited to Chad's party too many times and now she wants to fuck him". Especially appreciate actually getting to see Marida all but dump chad in favor of you by the end of her scenes.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I finally know the system of this game.
Hear this: Whoever fuck the girl first wins!
Chad will be lock out from a girl that we already deflowered/fuck first. And vice versa.
But somehow we can still invite the "stolen" heroine to cuddle/bath in the evening, but reject us if we invite her to our bed to have sex.
Huh, weird...
I'm rather disappointed though, thinking I still have a chance with a heroine even after they slept with chad.
I hope the dev will change that someday.

Reactions: bb12308

Febui

May 6, 2022
I was able to get Alice up to just before the lock tier, then Chad took her virginity, then I progressed our relationship and I took her virginity too.
No awkward confession that she's had practice, or seeming lie that she's a virgin only for it to seem otherwise during sex. There's blood, the stereotypical definitely-a-virgin sign in hentai.
Oh well, long way from version 1.0

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
So after playing it, for clarification and to clear up uncertainty there's never a point where either Chad or the player is fully locked out. You can lock Chad out if you progress them to level 4. But otherwise he can still move on the girls, same as the player.

I'm playing on hard but I doubt it's different for normal.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Fixed the bug where heroines reject sex after reaching the 4th scene
Damn why?? I'm prepared to move on from this game.
But this one bug fix brought me baaack...

Edit: Nope. Still cant fuck em if chad got 'em first.
We literally got lock out from a heroine if she had sex with chad even once, even when our progression is high (4).

Edit2: Oh we need to progress to the 5th progression in order to fuck em again.
But there's no peeking event with chad if we do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: bb12308

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TravelerInnTales-0.85b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: nordmaniac

nordmaniac

Dec 29, 2020
TravelerInnTales-0.85b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Alhamdulillah!
Finally one of my favorite games has been updated, and it was even before the weekened! Allah is truly on my side.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes