• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
Is there a walkthrough that lists how to get each ending (if there's even more than one)? The only ending I've gotten so far, and one I'm locked into on this save file, is the Marida bad ending, and I'm not even sure what I did to trigger it. I've been spending time with Marida every night, and then suddenly this ending just happens. Are you not actually supposed to go after her?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Is there a walkthrough that lists how to get each ending (if there's even more than one)? The only ending I've gotten so far, and one I'm locked into on this save file, is the Marida bad ending, and I'm not even sure what I did to trigger it. I've been spending time with Marida every night, and then suddenly this ending just happens. Are you not actually supposed to go after her?
You've let Chad get too much affection with her. At least that's what wiki says.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
You've let Chad get too much affection with her. At least that's what wiki says.
Her affection for him says it's at -4. I haven't let Chad near her since the start; from the beginning of the game, at least once I was able to, I've been adding her to my team every single day and spending time with her at night. How do you go about seeing Chad's affection for her?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Her affection for him says it's at -4. I haven't let Chad near her since the start; from the beginning of the game, at least once I was able to, I've been adding her to my team every single day and spending time with her at night. How do you go about seeing Chad's affection for her?
I usually open my save files with a save-editor. That's one of the surest ways of looking up the hidden values.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
the link on kemono didnt work damn
Indeed, the DL link redirect to another supporter page on their Patreon, which is why the link on Kemono does not work.
The devs getting smarter, lol.
Oh well, let's hope for a hero.

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
I think the issue is that the person uploading to Kemono needs to be the highest Patreon tier in order to access the post with the download links right now.

Reactions: wallglued

makeitgobitch

Oct 9, 2020
I think the issue is that the person uploading to Kemono needs to be the highest Patreon tier in order to access the post with the download links right now.
the issue is that the longer we wait the more unlikely the people will abandon the interest of the game. dev will remain with his 10 patreons and no community.
so waiting for 3months+ its non sense
i saw here on the f95zone that developers who makes at least 1 week update gets most support from f2p and patreons , and more chance that f2p will convert to b2p

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
the issue is that the longer we wait the more unlikely the people will abandon the interest of the game. dev will remain with his 10 patreons and no community.
so waiting for 3months+ its non sense
i saw here on the f95zone that developers who makes at least 1 week update gets most support from f2p and patreons , and more chance that f2p will convert to b2p
Yeah that 3+ month wait for this update was really long. Not to mention how pricey the tiers are. I mean I like the concept of the game, but the amount being asked for is basically asking people pay the price of a game every couple of months. Way too expensive for my taste. I guess I got spoiled with how Karryn's Prison subscribestar was. Didn't need to spend an arm or a leg to get access.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
dev is probably working in the game in his spare time
which is why it took him that long
plus he might be slow at this

at least the new content seems great
not much but still
slow and steady (as they say)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes