Other005

May 23, 2019
I'm not sure, it's too expensive for me alone, besides if the developer sees me posting here he will delete it and remove me from the patron. I don't think it's a good idea.

Other005

May 23, 2019
We need the developer's consent. If not, he'll just delete everything posted, and he's not wrong. The best way is to be patient and you will get it for free.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: brendau080

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
We need the developer's consent. If not, he'll just delete everything posted, and he's not wrong. The best way is to be patient and you will get it for free.
This thread is not controlled by the game author, but by one of our uploaders (see OP).
So, CMIIW, there's nothing the author could do once our uploader uploaded the new (created) links to the OP.
Also, if you're worried about the author finding out you're leaking their content, just DM our uploader the link rather than posting it here.
Problem solved.

Last edited:

ChiCho_Tanaka

Oct 28, 2022
This thread is not controlled by the game author, but by one of our uploaders (see OP).
So, CMIIW, there's nothing the author could do once our uploader uploaded the new (created) links to the OP.
Also, if you're worried about the author finding out you're leaking their content, just DM our uploader the link rather than posting it here.
Problem solved.
I agree with you Sharing is the transmission of happiness haha

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
Problem solved.
Did you see that Other005 and Sedelan just do as the guy said and everything will be fine.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
That's the most baffling thing to me. Some people use the same username, and even the same email, both on patreon and on a dedicated pirate site. o_O
i mean he can't get removed from his patreon as long as he doesn't share the same name on both patreon/here
alternatively, he can share the game without risking anything

Last edited:

makeitgobitch

Oct 9, 2020
lol its almost 1 month of waiting
just insane ridiculous
the community have a little more patience and everyone will ignore this game for good
if this dev is '' money hungry '' , somebody need to tell him that every game success got promoted by both sides, free & paid users.
if people cannot post because the dev will remove him from patron , its just so stupid and childish

good luck maybe he will get 1000 patrons in 1000 years

ChiCho_Tanaka

Oct 28, 2022
0.95c full version will come on July 20, but why is no one giving away version 0.95a where are all the heroes? 1720418619355.png

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes