Febui

May 6, 2022
Is the review claiming most of the NTR is blackmail/rape accurate? :unsure:
Last I played, if you progress far enough with the girl, they will be blackmailed and raped by Chad, but if you haven't made enough progress, they'll consent to have sex with him. Either way, it's the same amount of progress with Chad needed.
What kind of NTR is this? I am not a fan of direct Netorase where the MC wants to have this girlfriend cheat.
No netorase at all when I tried it last.

Dec 27, 2021
Last I played, if you progress far enough with the girl, they will be blackmailed and raped by Chad, but if you haven't made enough progress, they'll consent to have sex with him. Either way, it's the same amount of progress with Chad needed.

Wait, what? I thought the entire point of the game was to try and avoid the NTR by preventing Chad from getting with the girls that you want to be with. From what you've said, it sounds like you can't actually have a happy, NTR-free playthrough at all and Chad will have sex with the girls you're trying to romance whether you like it or not. you either don't win them over ands Chad takes them for himself, or you do win them over and Chad rapes them. Is that right?

Reactions: LewdWind

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Wait, what? I thought the entire point of the game was to try and avoid the NTR by preventing Chad from getting with the girls that you want to be with. From what you've said, it sounds like you can't actually have a happy, NTR-free playthrough at all and Chad will have sex with the girls you're trying to romance whether you like it or not. you either don't win them over ands Chad takes them for himself, or you do win them over and Chad rapes them. Is that right?
Only if you let chad form a party with them, eventually he rapes them.
In other words you can avoid NTR as long as you prevent that, also iirc in previous versions there was an item that protected them even if they were picked.

Reactions: wallglued

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Only if you let chad form a party with them, eventually he rapes them.
In other words you can avoid NTR as long as you prevent that, also iirc in previous versions there was an item that protected them even if they were picked.
the cross i think

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes