SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
What's even to add actually?
Animation on the 13 heroine for the moment on the 0.95b we have only 8 heroine with animation and brothel and vanessa and alexa threesome i post the changelog below:

Version 0.95a:
Major features:

New sex system added for Alice, Bel, Mala, Ranny, Rina, Risa, Sofia

The original sex system has been replaced with a new one focusing more on animations. We hope to implement the remaining heroines within these two months to replace the legacy sex system. For those who prefer the legacy system, there's a switch in the inn at night that can be used to switch back to it.

Added the Mystery Mask Club

A new alternative way to spend the night. Head to the club and chat with one of the two girls for the night. Make sure to have a lot of money and patience while in the club!

Added Vanessa and Alexia's threesome scene

You can now sleep with the duo from Nylena! To trigger it in the Inn 2F you must have had sex with both Vanessa and Alexia.

Other updates/changes:

Marida's peeking scenes have been changed from images to animations for a more immersive experience.

Added options to recruit Sofia or Karen if Risa or Mala was completely stolen by Chad

Added options to purchase multiple crosses

Added a cheat to teleport to Hot Springs while inside the dungeon

Added an option to end Inn sex early

Added new Guild member reviews

When in the gallery, Sexual Skill Purchase Points are adjusted to 5000

When selecting Inn Sex in the gallery, it does not default to initiating inn sex when right-clicking

Fixed Costume dupe & wrong portraits display bug

Fixed Rina Gallery Virginity switch bug

Fixed various miscellaneous bugs

Version 0.95b:
Fixed other heroines' virginity switches not working during first intercourse

Fixed the Guild nun's Rival report teleporting the player to the top of a building

Fixed Inn sex ending CG is switched to Alice

Fixed the witch in front of the Mystery Mask's dialogue

Next release the 20 July

hendrixx77

Apr 29, 2024
i remember back when we had heroes that would drop the download here for everyone like a week after release. i wonder where all the heroes have gone

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
i remember back when we had heroes that would drop the download here for everyone like a week after release. i wonder where all the heroes have gone
While I wish fervently to play this game fully updated, I have to say that, as free users we cannot really complain.
So long as the updates come out in a reasonable time schedule, I think. But we must wait.

Reactions: randomjohn

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
I'm guessing the July 20th date was announced on the discord cause I see nothing on the Patreon Page. The dev really should communicate more there since that is what perspective patreons look at the most.

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
I'm guessing the July 20th date was announced on the discord cause I see nothing on the Patreon Page. The dev really should communicate more there since that is what perspective patreons look at the most.
Yes it's on the discord same im a patreon but i look at both
Capture d’écran 2024-07-10 031409.png

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
The fact they only announced it on discord is not good to be honest. It really shows the dev does not want new patreons since to an average person it looks very random when they do an update. They really are not very good at selling their patreon to be honest. Long spans of silence and very vague updates.

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
The fact they only announced it on discord is not good to be honest. It really shows the dev does not want new patreons since to an average person it looks very random when they do an update. They really are not very good at selling their patreon to be honest. Long spans of silence and very vague updates.
Yes i feel the same about that for him i think it's better to update his patreon page and not only post in this discord

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TravelerInnTales-0.95b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: zxcasdqwe1234
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes