Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
The game speaks about "costumes"... Some actions are locked until you find them.

Where can you buy/find those costumes?

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
It depends on the difficulty mode you set. I don't like being a cuckold, so the only girl Chad takes is Husband and then I take her from him. I like it better this way.

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
The game speaks about "costumes"... Some actions are locked until you find them.

Where can you buy/find those costumes?
You need dungeon points and then you go to a guy in a red shirt in the tavern but you need to have sex with her for the clothes to be purchased.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.95b] [Star Tree Games] - Compressed

Note for future compressions. Rename "videos" folder into "movies" and back afterwards.
Also you may need to decrypt the audio files manually.

Win [996 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
Question 1: Is there any difference between the enemies you encounter? I understand that they get stronger as you go deeper, but says is there any difference between armored guys and dogs?

Question 2: Why does rival ocassionally go on a gifting rampage? I don't make any gift in camp phase, but yet he will randomly make 4-7 gift on some evening ? I play on hard, but I see no reason why it's so random (Edit: He is gifting over 20 points to a single girl and another ~12 to other girls in a single evening. At this point is just random difficulty out of control of the player.)

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2021
Just don't let them make progress with Chad
And there is also the way to completely lock them if you fully romance the girl so you don't even need to worry about stopping Chad's progress
Ah, alright. That wasn't at all what you said in the post I responded to, so you really had me worried. So long as I romance them normally without letting Chad interact with them, there's nothing to worry about?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes