Kanye02

Jan 28, 2020
Why is it that after some days he gives gifts until he takes a heroine i literally rested them to 0 and he just put them like 9 gifts +10 +10 +10 +10 until one got 20, can someone explain me why is this

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
Why is it that after some days he gives gifts until he takes a heroine i literally rested them to 0 and he just put them like 9 gifts +10 +10 +10 +10 until one got 20, can someone explain me why is this
the rng gods hate you and if you give gifts after your dungeon run at the forest tent before coming back to the city he gives more gifts

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
He still does that bullshit even if you never gift them, at least on the highest difficulty.
I've found till you can get a bigger party of named charas you have to play with the rng as he will spread the gift giving over all the named charas, and don't give gifts in the woods. I also don't lock people till I can lock the whole party as he will just give all gifts he has to give in that round to the unlocked charas and insure that they are going to be visited, and make sure to cross everyone even if they only have two liking of chad.

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
what is max affection btw??? and how to lock the girl excatly??
Max affection is 5. Give 2 Blue diamonds and speak to her at camp. See the cutscene. Affection rises 1 level.
After 5 levels, after camp in the dinner scene, you can speak to the heroine and give gold cross (purschase at inn) and she will be locked from chad advances.

ARKagent

May 4, 2018
Max affection is 5. Give 2 Blue diamonds and speak to her at camp. See the cutscene. Affection rises 1 level.
After 5 levels, after camp in the dinner scene, you can speak to the heroine and give gold cross (purschase at inn) and she will be locked from chad advances.
1721306846409.png
it say that there are no more content for Alice in the camp tho

forev

Jan 29, 2021
how to make me learn thew new sex position? like pildiver and other i already download the lastest but i only found it on gallery and cannot get it on gameplay?
like when i tried to learn its just not appear and even if i tried cheat code its appear on character skill list but its doesnt appear when i try to have sex with heroine

Last edited:

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
how to make me learn thew new sex position? like pildiver and other i already download the lastest but i only found it on gallery and cannot get it on gameplay?
like when i tried to learn its just not appear and even if i tried cheat code its appear on character skill list but its doesnt appear when i try to have sex with heroine
in the old version i remember you can learn new position after dinner when you talk to heroine and go to learn sexual position
but now im not sure but have sex with heroine unlock some position when you unlock sex skill
i will try to replay the game today after the 0.95c come

forev

Jan 29, 2021
in the old version i remember you can learn new position after dinner when you talk to heroine and go to learn sexual position
but now im not sure but have sex with heroine unlock some position when you unlock sex skill
i will try to replay the game today after the 0.95c come
i know but the new skill like pilediver doesnt appear in there but its exist in gallery and other people gameplay

forev

Jan 29, 2021
ohh i just realize its only old sex system that have them meanwhile its not there in new sex system. its kinda sucks that not all skill in old system used in the new one

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes