SleepingSeal

Jul 28, 2017
ohh i just realize its only old sex system that have them meanwhile its not there in new sex system. its kinda sucks that not all skill in old system used in the new one
i remember the new system have the piledriver try to have more sex with the heroine to unlock new skill and talk to them after dinner

andrehebat95

Jun 1, 2021
i remember the new system have the piledriver try to have more sex with the heroine to unlock new skill and talk to them after dinner
So not unlocked from begining but need to have more sex first to unlock it? Idk if it not enough sex yet but i remember i already having sex with one heroine around 8 times and there still no new sex position to learn

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.95c] [Star Tree Games] - Compressed

Note for future compressions. Rename "videos" folder into "movies" and back afterwards.
Also you may need to decrypt the audio files manually.

Win [1,12 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
"Now that the animation update is done, we can finally focus on the new major update. We've looked through the suggestions and had a few features for the next update to implement.

• Impregnation system
  • Heroine individual endings
"
Let's fucking go. The individual endings. The thing that was missing the most.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
"Now that the animation update is done, we can finally focus on the new major update. We've looked through the suggestions and had a few features for the next update to implement.

• Impregnation system
"
Pregnancy Ending?

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021

• Impregnation system
"
Man If only they make pregnancy a mechanic instead of just ending would be cherry on top.
And the endings are really needed, it would make the game complete.

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
I added a small mod to the game if you click Ctrl + c You can make changes to the game making both the character and the game faster. I've seen some people say that the game is very repetitive.

• Hey there
Reactions: Overlord070

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
there is still no enemies rape
it would be a fun feature imo, just like if the MC runs out of stamina, so the girls can get raped by them
:BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChiCho_Tanaka

asdasan

Mar 13, 2018
I really like the gameplay of this NTR, but what I personally want most at the moment is animated rivalry scenes rather than sex animations between the hero and heroine.
The author's context makes it sound like it's still a long way off or never going to be implemented in an update.

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
I really like the gameplay of this NTR, but what I personally want most at the moment is animated rivalry scenes rather than sex animations between the hero and heroine.
The author's context makes it sound like it's still a long way off or never going to be implemented in an update.
I recon most important update at this point for any player would be a proper ending for any heroine. At this point, even a sort of placeholder would begood. Atm you only have win all girls ending or lose all. Or the rival rape scenes. I think then, dev can work on polishing the rest of the game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TravelerInnTales-0.95c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
anyone know how to make chad have sex with marida at night so i can start recruiting her?
You have to go spy on them at night for three nights they are always ready as far as I know, and then you have to talk to her after the third time in the courtyard you hire adventurers in and she tells you she knows you have been watching them that day you can start recruiting her

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
You have to go spy on them at night for three nights they are always ready as far as I know, and then you have to talk to her after the third time in the courtyard you hire adventurers in and she tells you she knows you have been watching them that day you can start recruiting her
Currently you can talk to the rival at the inn and have Marida visit him for a fee

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes