Aug 21, 2018
I can't believe no one (At least from what I searched, I could be wrong) mentioned this but my major grip about this game since I like it and the dev is still improving it since it's v0.85 and we still don't have the final v1.0; It's the fact that the rival "Chad" is only seen/interacted with:
  • Briefly in the Morning and Evening.
  • Mostly At night when you can view the H-Scene with whoever he corrupts.
Notice the absence of a major area you'll mostly spend the game in and the best area in terms of gameplay: THE DUNGEON. Like seriously the game's premise is to compete against Chad and while the game say that Chad is only in it for da ladies and all but like it or not due to the the girls having backstories and problems to solve, he most likely can only get close to them and corrupts them in the Dungeon yet we don't see him and his party (Whoever joins him) at all which ticks me off. It's as if I'm the only one using the Dungeon and NOT his party

Waaifu I know you're the uploader and if you are one of or in contact with the Developers of the game (Patreon/Discord) please relay to them this suggestion.

What I want is more interactivity and more gameplay with the rival in that ONE specific area. THE DUNGEON;

1) Make it a random chance with RNG percentage when you go to the next floor in the Dungeon or in a Rest area. If you hit that chance you'll find Chad and his party of girls in the floor and make the floor empty (Basically they wiped all the mobs before you show up). The rest area is always empty so this means his party is resting.

2) If you encounter the rival's party. Basically he'll want to challenge you. My ideas are:
  • A direct fight with Button mashing to hit Chad or if we want to be more complex introduce an exclusive turn-based combat against Chad and his party (Since we already have skills). The turn-based combat will only trigger when you find Chad. In a normal Dungeon run the current system stays.
  • A fight but with QTE (Quick Time Events)
  • Or RNG based, basically throw a dice + your stats against Chad's stats and the highest number wins

3) After the challenge you will win or lose, since the game is all about preventing Chad from corrupting the girls and purifying the already affected girls the outcome I have in mind is the following:
  • If you win, your party's affection level increases and their corruption level decreases. The girls in Chad's party will have their corruption level decreased by a level and a line of dialogue with them expressing doubt about Chad's ability HOWEVER those that are fully corrupted won't change with dialogue where they'll say something like "Even if you lose, I'll never stop loving you" or something like that).
  • If you lose however, the opposite happens: The affection of the girls in your party will decrease and they'll be interested in Chad which means their corruption level rises. The girls in Chad's party will have their corruption level increase furthermore so losing is BAD.

I truly believe this will add MORE LIFE and replay value to the game as like I said, sure the game is H and you play it for the H but this further increase the depth of the game and I believe this is worth it as you spend most of the game in the dungeon and I like the dungeon system in it, it's addicting and so adding this is a huge W.

Thanks for listening, I hope the developers see this and take it into consideration.

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
Probably should access the Patreon and send that suggestion directly there. Easiest way to convey it to the dev.

Jul 20, 2019
I can't believe no one (At least from what I searched, I could be wrong) mentioned this but my major grip about this game since I like it and the dev is still improving it since it's v0.85 and we still don't have the final v1.0; It's the fact that the rival "Chad" is only seen/interacted with:
  • Briefly in the Morning and Evening.
  • Mostly At night when you can view the H-Scene with whoever he corrupts.
Notice the absence of a major area you'll mostly spend the game in and the best area in terms of gameplay: THE DUNGEON. Like seriously the game's premise is to compete against Chad and while the game say that Chad is only in it for da ladies and all but like it or not due to the the girls having backstories and problems to solve, he most likely can only get close to them and corrupts them in the Dungeon yet we don't see him and his party (Whoever joins him) at all which ticks me off. It's as if I'm the only one using the Dungeon and NOT his party

Waaifu I know you're the uploader and if you are one of or in contact with the Developers of the game (Patreon/Discord) please relay to them this suggestion.

What I want is more interactivity and more gameplay with the rival in that ONE specific area. THE DUNGEON;

1) Make it a random chance with RNG percentage when you go to the next floor in the Dungeon or in a Rest area. If you hit that chance you'll find Chad and his party of girls in the floor and make the floor empty (Basically they wiped all the mobs before you show up). The rest area is always empty so this means his party is resting.

2) If you encounter the rival's party. Basically he'll want to challenge you. My ideas are:
  • A direct fight with Button mashing to hit Chad or if we want to be more complex introduce an exclusive turn-based combat against Chad and his party (Since we already have skills). The turn-based combat will only trigger when you find Chad. In a normal Dungeon run the current system stays.
  • A fight but with QTE (Quick Time Events)
  • Or RNG based, basically throw a dice + your stats against Chad's stats and the highest number wins

3) After the challenge you will win or lose, since the game is all about preventing Chad from corrupting the girls and purifying the already affected girls the outcome I have in mind is the following:
  • If you win, your party's affection level increases and their corruption level decreases. The girls in Chad's party will have their corruption level decreased by a level and a line of dialogue with them expressing doubt about Chad's ability HOWEVER those that are fully corrupted won't change with dialogue where they'll say something like "Even if you lose, I'll never stop loving you" or something like that).
  • If you lose however, the opposite happens: The affection of the girls in your party will decrease and they'll be interested in Chad which means their corruption level rises. The girls in Chad's party will have their corruption level increase furthermore so losing is BAD.

I truly believe this will add MORE LIFE and replay value to the game as like I said, sure the game is H and you play it for the H but this further increase the depth of the game and I believe this is worth it as you spend most of the game in the dungeon and I like the dungeon system in it, it's addicting and so adding this is a huge W.

Thanks for listening, I hope the developers see this and take it into consideration.
Actually a really good suggestion which would totally elevate this game multiple levels. Could also add H-scenes for dungeons when you come across Chad's party

magmaflood

Jun 17, 2018
Both the item code from the first page and the all 0 doesn't work. Is there another code I'm not aware posted?

joose

Jan 21, 2018
You know I get that Chads supposed to be like a "Fuck it I just wanna fuck babes" kinda dude but I gotta say, after I had made progress with Alice and he started talking to her and there was some dialogue that was like, Alice is starting to take notice of how good of a mentor Chad was I was like, hell yeah this is gonna be some good NTR. I took her under my wing and told her she didnt need to be strong but Chad shows up and does what I did even better (giving her the tools to actually be strong etc.), I was like hell yeah, naturally she's gonna be slowly warming up to him now.

And then he just blackmails her into fucking him. I get the impression this ain't supposed to be a slow burn NTR kinda game but it sorta makes me wish it was. Having Alice slowly start liking/appreciating Chad more, her maybe denying your recruit attempts cause she wants to go with him instead, you know it would be dope.

I'm just assuming somethings either bugged or the events aren't there but I'm hoping in the future there's further NTR progress with the girls where they actually start willingly fucking Chad and liking it. Every girl I've made progress with he's fucked once and then it's just a few narrated pictures of them fucking.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
You know I get that Chads supposed to be like a "Fuck it I just wanna fuck babes" kinda dude but I gotta say, after I had made progress with Alice and he started talking to her and there was some dialogue that was like, Alice is starting to take notice of how good of a mentor Chad was I was like, hell yeah this is gonna be some good NTR. I took her under my wing and told her she didnt need to be strong but Chad shows up and does what I did even better (giving her the tools to actually be strong etc.), I was like hell yeah, naturally she's gonna be slowly warming up to him now.

And then he just blackmails her into fucking him. I get the impression this ain't supposed to be a slow burn NTR kinda game but it sorta makes me wish it was. Having Alice slowly start liking/appreciating Chad more, her maybe denying your recruit attempts cause she wants to go with him instead, you know it would be dope.

I'm just assuming somethings either bugged or the events aren't there but I'm hoping in the future there's further NTR progress with the girls where they actually start willingly fucking Chad and liking it. Every girl I've made progress with he's fucked once and then it's just a few narrated pictures of them fucking.
This a thousand times. When you a get a writer who can actually do slowburn NTR with properly motivated actions, its always so much better than rapist man holding sex-mcguffin. (Hypnosis phone, aphrodisiac, drugs, debt, blackmail, sex magic, etc.)

Reactions: KarylSummer

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
This a thousand times. When you a get a writer who can actually do slowburn NTR with properly motivated actions, its always so much better than rapist man holding sex-mcguffin. (Hypnosis phone, aphrodisiac, drugs, debt, blackmail, sex magic, etc.)
The only way I could play an ntr game tbh. never understood people who are into the other games but I digress. If it's a "oh I actually like chad better than you after getting to know him" then yeah you are allowed to do that Im cool with it. but just getting them stolen or them just randomly leaving is a no-go for me.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The only way I could play an ntr game tbh. never understood people who are into the other games but I digress. If it's a "oh I actually like chad better than you after getting to know him" then yeah you are allowed to do that Im cool with it. but just getting them stolen or them just randomly leaving is a no-go for me.
The only explanation I've gotten about that is I've seen some try to explain their interest in the sex-mcguffin route as "The writing in NTR is normally shit, so may as well just go the easy route and skip the writing, straight into the sex."

Which I've never understood because that just sounds like "The writing is mediocre, so let's just give up and go into absolute trash territory." or telling a partner "You aren't good at foreplay, so just ram it in dry with no warning." Like, ?????

• Haha
Reactions: wallglued

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What needs to be done to be able to select Marida? I have all the other LIs at maximum affection towards the MC and blocked from Chad's advances (he hasn't actually achieved anything with any of them)

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes