DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I think, what NTR part of the game needs more is some more variety in scenes. There are unused baths and pool areas in the inn - there should be scenes with antagonist there. Some threesomes with two heroines would be great too. Scenes (like the ones with Marida) during dungeon part of the game would be great, too.

Another antagonist is not necessary - it would ruin NTR part and turn it into "corruption" game.
Indeed, threesomes and stuff is kinda lacking atm but I believe those aspects be it for the rival or the MC will be added with time.

Related to your point of not needing another antagonist I on the contrary feel that we need at least another party, but mainly because the difficulty isn't enough with just one to make the game interesting/hard. If it would feel more like a corruption game I don't know but I would say it depends how it is implemented, but I would guess that if 2 antagonists aim for the same girl it would be as easy as having the one getting to the third event first just having the "antagonist ownership of the girl".

In fact I kinda wonder what are the plans of the developer related to NTR, for all we know it may just be stopped after you can max the affection of a girl, compared to others that hope that even if you have a relationship the rival still has a chance. Either way we shall see what the developer has planned for everything, I'm fine with whatever option is taken so I'm lucky on that aspect.

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
a sujestion grinding the scenes from the keyhole peepping and the night transition from the rival are hard and to much grindy next update it would be nice to have them in the galery too

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I think, what NTR part of the game needs more is some more variety in scenes. There are unused baths and pool areas in the inn - there should be scenes with antagonist there. Some threesomes with two heroines would be great too. Scenes (like the ones with Marida) during dungeon part of the game would be great, too.

Another antagonist is not necessary - it would ruin NTR part and turn it into "corruption" game.
I know what the difference between NTR and corruption is. I've talked about it a lot on other posts. One is a degradation of interpersonal relationships. The other is a degradation of personal character.

NTR = Your girl becomes the exclusive-use fucktoy of this one specific person because MC fucked up.

Corruption = Your girl becomes the town bicycle of any person who comes along because hentai magic, magical aphrodisiac, debt, blackmail, pleasure corruption, etc.

You can totally have multiple attackers without it devolving into corruption. Just don't have the attackers go after girls that have already been taken by another attacker and it'll never turn into gangbang corruption sex or anything. Whoever bangs her first locks out the others from even approaching her. Maybe some kind of unspoken (or even very explicit) rule amongst the attackers within the context of the world about that.

Another method is giving each attacker their own specific taste in women so there are some characters they'll just never go after and others they'll focus on. While simultaneously enhancing the feeling of your rivals being alive and having their own goals. And of course, don't do faceless mobs. Faceless mobs will always descend into corruption no matter what you try to do with them.

Heck, my proposed stalker girl wouldn't even need such a thing since she's trying to steal you from the other women.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lookingforthis

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I don't mind game adding "stalker girl" character - though game would need to add more mechanics to make it actually work. There should be some sort of negative consequences for player character not picking heroines into the party, when going intondungeon. For example - antagonist (Chad) getting some relationship increase with "unpicked" heroines. In this way "stalker girl" who insersts herself into player characters party - would be an actual problem, as it would make it more dificult to keep heroines "safe".

But it would be even better - if there would be a posibility for antagonist to steal "stalker girl" as well. Which would alter her gameplay mechanic as well (for example she would try forcing heroines into antagonist party randomly)

Regarding other male rivals - I still think that it would have detrimental effect on NTR aspect. It's subjective opinion of course, but there is already a lot of games with there being a lot of rivals for heroine. And it usually end up heroine being a slut. And there is few games where one antagonist can take them all (sort of NTR harem). As it is, this game feels different from others, because of that.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
There is additional way to make game more difficult. For example as player character can buy golden crosses - antagonist could be buying dark crosses, which would decrease player character relationship level.

In similar mechanic to player character - antagonist could have scenes with nuns after buying enough dark crosses. Taking into account how church is portrayed in the game - it would fit the story.

Edit
And it would make playing experience more interesting if heroine clothes would change based on relationship level with antagonist.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I don't mind game adding "stalker girl" character - though game would need to add more mechanics to make it actually work. There should be some sort of negative consequences for player character not picking heroines into the party, when going intondungeon. For example - antagonist (Chad) getting some relationship increase with "unpicked" heroines. In this way "stalker girl" who insersts herself into player characters party - would be an actual problem, as it would make it more dificult to keep heroines "safe".

But it would be even better - if there would be a posibility for antagonist to steal "stalker girl" as well. Which would alter her gameplay mechanic as well (for example she would try forcing heroines into antagonist party randomly)
I already talked about all this in my previous posts.

Regarding other male rivals - I still think that it would have detrimental effect on NTR aspect. It's subjective opinion of course, but there is already a lot of games with there being a lot of rivals for heroine. And it usually end up heroine being a slut. And there is few games where one antagonist can take them all (sort of NTR harem). As it is, this game feels different from others, because of that.
Yeah, I already brought up a solution to that by just having the attackers in an explicit in-world pact. Where they don't go for girls already claimed by others in the pact. (Of course, protagman isn't in the pact.) Or by giving the attackers their own unique taste in women, so they only go after the ones that match their personal tastes.

Are you just skimming my posts before replying?

Federok88

May 23, 2022
There is additional way to make game more difficult. For example as player character can buy golden crosses - antagonist could be buying dark crosses, which would decrease player character relationship level.

In similar mechanic to player character - antagonist could have scenes with nuns after buying enough dark crosses. Taking into account how church is portrayed in the game - it would fit the story.

Edit
And it would make playing experience more interesting if heroine clothes would change based on relationship level with antagonist.
I think it would be more annoying than anything, it would slow down too much the progression in a game whose mechanics are very simplistic (wich is not something bad as long as it has the correct pacing)

While mechanically sound, the crosses are already a bit iffy presentation wise. i would not intragete thme to the story more than necesary.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I already talked about all this in my previous posts.

Yeah, I already brought up a solution to that by just having the attackers in an explicit in-world pact. Where they don't go for girls already claimed by others in the pact. (Of course, protagman isn't in the pact.) Or by giving the attackers their own unique taste in women, so they only go after the ones that match their personal tastes.

Are you just skimming my posts before replying?
Are you skimming through my post? As I said, I like this game for it offering possibility of "NTR harem" and I don't see any added value in another male rival, because of that. It's subjective opinion, of course.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 3025754

I mean, you can try Vanilla mode, maybe some options are disabled and make this game like a romance or something. But c'mon this game is created for different way :D
View attachment 3025754

I mean, you can try Vanilla mode, maybe some options are disabled and make this game like a romance or something. But c'mon this game is created for different way :D
In vanilla mode Chad decides not to take any companions 90% of the time (in my game, in about 20 days he only decided two times to take a companion and all the times was only his girlfriend, and of course I charged the previous save game to avoid it), and gives basic gifts to the LIs (usually they give only 1 point from what I saw and he doesn't usually give two gifts to the same LI in the same round), so it's incredibly easy to prevent him from gaining points.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i enjoyed it so far more so now that the rival system was revamped and i see chad interact with them more and nice to see them able to reject him if i have their relationship high enough. i am gonna keep hopeing for a chad playthrough to be added though i was so dissapointed when i named my self chad assumeing i was gonna be stealing the other guys girls. if it is added i would assume we get to play as chad or instead all of the girls already his like marida and we get to steal them from him like we did her.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Are you skimming through my post? As I said, I like this game for it offering possibility of "NTR harem" and I don't see any added value in another male rival, because of that. It's subjective opinion, of course.
Okay, you're either skimming or have very bad reading comprehension because nothing I've said, when involving the specific qualifiers I've mentioned over and over, would do anything to invalidate or lower the possibility of an NTR harem. And you've never explained how any of what I've said would get in the way of that. You've just said "No." over and over again.

I'm just gonna ignore you from here on.

Reactions: Febui

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
Honestly the new system seems to be too random for me. Some randomness is good, but even on normal the randomness on how much he targets and interacts with girls can be annoying. Maybe capping on how much he interacts with party members would help (Like making your party members that day only get at most one gift, while any girls in his party can get an unlimited amount of gifts). This way you have to strategize on how much you take certain party members, and also allow people to focus on certain girls and ignore anyone else.

Also I kind of wish that the rewards get higher if you are deeper into the dungeon. As it is now you want to use the warp to return to the first floor as much as possible. Perhaps scale the drops and effects of special rooms as you get deeper. I've never had a reason to go beyond floor 100 so I dunno if something happens if you go really deep.

Another thing is that I think the nun's skill should instead increase the mana you get from the mana orbs. After a certain point her skill is rather useless.

Febui

May 6, 2022
So how many heroines you can chase without getting NTRed?
All of them. With strategic use of crosses and locking things in, you can get everyone, plus Chad's girlfriend. You can buy the skull at night if you want to make Chad more aggressive in NTRing you

Reactions: Userz

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Okay, you're either skimming or have very bad reading comprehension because nothing I've said, when involving the specific qualifiers I've mentioned over and over, would do anything to invalidate or lower the possibility of an NTR harem. And you've never explained how any of what I've said would get in the way of that. You've just said "No." over and over again.

I'm just gonna ignore you from here on.
One of your offered options - certain rivals pursue certain heroines based on their taste - would invalidate ntr harem. Unless initial antagonist is still allowed to chase all of them and lock out other rivals.
As it is, main antagonist is still lacking content - so another rival would slow down development with little added value.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes