dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Ok after doing a full run in hard mode, I managed to get 6 girls locked already before Chad even got one, so it is theorically possible to lock them all before Chad even has a chance.
Yeah, my hard run I managed to get every girl locked before Chad got a single progress with any of them, but it's pretty RNG heavy atm and I had to reset a LOT...

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, my hard run I managed to get every girl locked before Chad got a single progress with any of them, but it's pretty RNG heavy atm and I had to reset a LOT...
I didn't do any RNG, just focused on Chad not getting to the 3rd event before I could lock the girl, with that condition it becomes something quite easy to achieve after you understand how the game works.

In fact the game could benefit for hard and normal mode to have a 3rd party or even 4th party, the game has an easy candidate with Karen cause in theory she was recruiting girls already, so a tiny rework to make her into a "lesbian rival" could work or perhaps more reduced in her focus limiting her acts to Mala, Alexia and Vanessa.

Another possible option could be to just add a new party, I would recommend a futanari over male for it to give more diversity of characters and also because we could have a way to defeat that party in a sexy way... in fact one of the reasons I would find it interesting to have a futanari is just for "party infiltration" which could be an interesting mechanic.

But leaving that stuff aside what the game 100% needs in my opinion is:

a) More uses for money: For example give us investments opportunities, ability to buy a house and upgrade it (getting some bonuses for it)...

b) Give relationship to party members: Always found it weird that your party members affection didn't increase when you go adventure with them, same for the rival, a +2 or +3 for party members would give some meaning to recruit said characters (double said bonus for rival in hard mode)

c) Dungeon interactions would make them less repetitive, like when you change floor you may have a chance for a random event with one or multiple members of your party.

At the very least I feel the game could benefit for said 3.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I agree with the lettered points. Especially if the house thing gives more opportunities for NTR by making resource management more difficult.

I don't agree with the futa stuff because fetishes tend to be very alienating and it rarely goes well to add in niche ones the game didn't already have or set precedence for at the outset. (And maybe lesbian stuff? I haven't done Karen's scenes, so I don't know if she was always intended to be lesbian/bi or something. If it was always intended, then sure. Go ahead.)

Also, mechanically, a futa/lesbian rival would behave the exact same way as Chad. Rather than adding new dimensions to the NTR.

I think it'd be more interesting to have a hetero female rival. One that's actively obsessed with protagman and tries to get in his way of becoming close to the other girls. She could do things to push the other girls closer to Chad and away from you so she can have you all to herself. This would introduce whole new mechanics.

Perhaps she's the one girl Chad never goes for because he knows she's wing-manning him in exchange for her having less competition for protagman. So, her being on the cast wouldn't give Chad an extra target to go for instead of the other girls. She'd only make it harder for protagman to get the girl(s) he wants.

Maybe Chad could have trouble getting into bed with girls you've already reached level 4 with, unless this stalker girl helps him steal your level 4 girls. So, you don't have to worry about Chad once you reach level 4. However, you still need to be careful of stalker girl, who will become more active the closer a girl is to you. (Of course, the lock mechanic would still prevent this.)

On top of being more active the closer a girl is to you, stalker girl could become more active the higher her level with you is. To this end, she might force herself into your party if you have any open spaces. So, you can't avoid her level gradually increasing (And thus the NTR becoming even harder) unless you're good enough to consistently grab several party members.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I feel that the stalker girl doesn't work to balance difficulty, more like an extension to the danger zone. It seems good if you are a NTR fan but for people like me we would need a way to defeat her if she got added because the point is to beat the game, currently I have to use the locks because I have nothing else but it would feel weird to use the locks when there is a specific character for that danger zone, it feels more like cheating.

At the current stage and until the developer truly decides to commit to that I feel the most reasonable way is more rival parties, be aware that if the developer decides to add some danget at that relationship zone I will have nothing against it, but at some point we need a safe zone, it could work perfectly with the full defeat of the rival, but that's another talk.

Related to the point of lesbian and futanari rivals we have to be aware about the public of this game and said public I would say is purely interested in women, a futanari character fulfills same job as Chad does, it can be more appealing or less depending on the person, but if you like women you will also have generally a very high chance to accept futa x female and female x female.

Another point is related to acts between male x futanari, that's a whole different world, but I can say that said part of the content can be made avoidable by adding the same way to defeat Chad for that character, albeit ironically I feel that said character would fit the most as the stalker you described haha, having a clear reason why Chad wouldn't want her and why the MC didn't accept her.

But overall that's about it, the reason I recommended either a lesbian or futanari rival is because I felt it would be more special.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Before 0.85b update - if you playing on normal (or hard, doesn't matter), even with option "random", it was easy af. Chad doesn't give presents to girls, you can more easy hold girls, you don't need to buy gold cross

On 0.85b update -
View attachment 3021550

I'm playing for almost 3,5 hour and I didn't end the game. Chad almost stole one of my girl. You have to buy golden cross or he will take girls away from you. It's harder to make a money and you need to spend almost everyday cross. Important thing - I'm playing on normal with random. I think hard mode might be too hard... who knows, maybe I give a try.

(sorry for my english if I make a grammar mistake or something)
I actually like the romance and harem tags. But I'm not a fan of having to "fight" to avoid NTR. I prefer it to be easily avoidable, such as by disabling it, or some other method that makes that I don't even have to worry that it exists. So I guess this game isn't for me.

In any case, thanks for the reply.

Febui

May 6, 2022
What kind of ntr is this?? Is it netori where you(Player) cuck taken girls????
You are single, with a few past relationships. You have a childhood friend and an ex girlfriend as obvious love interests, a newbie adventurer you can hire who will lean on you and trust your experience in advenuring, and a bunch of other girls. All of them can be romanced. You talk to them during camp and inn phases to build relationship, and you can give gifts to raise it faster.

At the same time, there is Chad. He's another experienced adventurer, and he has a girlfriend he is constantly cheating on. He will try to seduce all the other girls, especially ones you are getting close to. Netorare can happen this way.
However, you can avoid it if you play right, and you can even seduce and fuck his girlfriend if you want. So there's netori as well.

Tora098

Aug 10, 2022
You are single, with a few past relationships. You have a childhood friend and an ex girlfriend as obvious love interests, a newbie adventurer you can hire who will lean on you and trust your experience in advenuring, and a bunch of other girls. All of them can be romanced. You talk to them during camp and inn phases to build relationship, and you can give gifts to raise it faster.

At the same time, there is Chad. He's another experienced adventurer, and he has a girlfriend he is constantly cheating on. He will try to seduce all the other girls, especially ones you are getting close to. Netorare can happen this way.
However, you can avoid it if you play right, and you can even seduce and fuck his girlfriend if you want. So there's netori as well.
Hmm how to avoid it?? Maybe i should just cheat

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
From the beginning of the game, there are 8 girls already fucked by Chad and other men.
The game already has stats for this :geek:

I think Chad should start the game with 20 hearts with those 8 girls, and the player stealing his girls :unsure:

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Idk care about others as long i have Alice,Rina,Risa,& karen the others is just a ball you play VolleyBall... to b fair playing with chad makes it fun atleast both Mc&Chad is equal with Baseball batt

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
*Snip NTR Talk*
If you dislike the idea of an NTR game expanding its NTR content, why are you playing a game meant for NTR?

*Snip Futa/Lesbian*
Spoiler'd to keep post length short.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I understand that you have good intentions and I'm gonna take it in a positive way but you have clearly misunderstood me.

First of all let's see if we have the same definition for this game, as I understand what this game is about is to give risks and challenges to the player so that it isn't easy to get his harem. The reason I believe it so is because 80-90% of the content is MC x girl scenes and that NTR can be avoided and in fact that's the fun of the game.

Basically this is one of the few games that follow the AVOIDABLE NTR route. So I believe we can both agree that the NTR isn't the main focus of the game. That doesn't mean it can't be expanded, I never said it couldn't, but each expansion needs to leave the door open for the MC to overcome said situation.

I didn't say that the stalker girl can't get added, what I pointed out is that at the current stage with how the locks work would be pointless, unless said "safe point" gets advanced. Be aware that the safe point refers to a point in which the girl can't be attacked anymore and the objective of the game should be to get to that point or a complete defeat of the rivals.

Related to the rivals you just tried to focus on a point that I wasn't making, the point I was making is that for a rival in this type of game it wouldn't matter the gender. That if Chad was a futanari or a female the game would work the same and have the same public.

That's all I was defending. That if a new rival gets added it could be interesting to have a different gender to make said character more unique and perhaps even open new ways for when said rival can be fully defeated compared to Chad.

Of course I'm not saying that the rival should be a copy of chad with a different gender. I totally agree that each rival should have their own personality and thinking. That wasn't what i was talking about.

I just wanted to clarify those points because you made a wrong profile for me, I enjoy avoidable NTR, but I play said game because I want to win and that is the point of the game, I won't cry if I lose a girl or something happen, but my objective would be to achieve a perfect ending overcoming all obstacles.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
I actually like the romance and harem tags. But I'm not a fan of having to "fight" to avoid NTR. I prefer it to be easily avoidable, such as by disabling it, or some other method that makes that I don't even have to worry that it exists. So I guess this game isn't for me.

In any case, thanks for the reply.
1698000057952.png

I mean, you can try Vanilla mode, maybe some options are disabled and make this game like a romance or something. But c'mon this game is created for different way :D

Reactions: BlasKyau

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I think, what NTR part of the game needs more is some more variety in scenes. There are unused baths and pool areas in the inn - there should be scenes with antagonist there. Some threesomes with two heroines would be great too. Scenes (like the ones with Marida) during dungeon part of the game would be great, too.

Another antagonist is not necessary - it would ruin NTR part and turn it into "corruption" game.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes