Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
"the player will be able to choose whether Chad can seduce her or not" so it's netorase?
It's not, Chad will make advances whether you choose it or not. Unless you're playing in Easy mode, I did not play it in that mode, so can't tell how aggressive Chad is. But even in Normal mode, he is going crazy with Gifts this patch. So it's possible you'll see some events, or even see them having sex. But honestly, I thought this patch will add more weight to Netorare content, but only added Emotional weight is the Netori content you see when you steal Chad's GF. Netorare content feels like non-canon at this stage, even with NTR update, so NTR content still feels mild.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
How do you unlock the chicks that are unavailable since beginning? Like the ebony one or the princess looking like one?

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
How do you unlock the chicks that are unavailable since beginning? Like the ebony one or the princess looking like one?
The dark-skinned girl is tied to the blacksmith's daughter (your childhood friend), the purple hair princess I'm not exactly sure but I think is either after a set amount of days or after you reach a level of progression with the other heroines. Just keep playing and eventually she'll unlock

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The dark-skinned girl is tied to the blacksmith's daughter (your childhood friend), the purple hair princess I'm not exactly sure but I think is either after a set amount of days or after you reach a level of progression with the other heroines. Just keep playing and eventually she'll unlock
Karen (the princess) is unlocked by progressing Mala's scenes.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Can someone share a save before Chad ending? Sorry to bother but here is why I ask for it instead of achieving it myself:
I got the harem ending, and wanted to see the Chad ending, so I used cheats, but I could still not achieve it. maybe because Sofia refuses to have sex with Chad unless Chad gives her a gift when she has 20+ affection for him. (The cheat is a new game where my progression with the girls is 2, and his is 4). And I'd rather skip the grind. Although, based on how much i spent to get it to work with cheats (to no avail) I probably should have just played normally...

Kolarded

Nov 12, 2022
Let me say this. Forget the red haired guy. The inkeeper is a real menace here. He even cucks the red haired guy. First time I walk out in the night? I see inkeeper doing both Rana and her sister. And they were in the Chad's party that day.... Truly the inkeeper is a beast

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Let me say this. Forget the red haired guy. The inkeeper is a real menace here. He even cucks the red haired guy. First time I walk out in the night? I see inkeeper doing both Rana and her sister. And they were in the Chad's party that day.... Truly the inkeeper is a beast
That's not "Rana and her sister", but Gina and Hina, the guild clerks. The innkeeper only has sex with the store managers so far. (Gina, Hina (guild), Jasmine(gift shop), Helena (nun)) To be fair, at first I also thought that it's the blond sisters.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
How easy is it to avoid netorare?
Before 0.85b update - if you playing on normal (or hard, doesn't matter), even with option "random", it was easy af. Chad doesn't give presents to girls, you can more easy hold girls, you don't need to buy gold cross

On 0.85b update -
1697839356241.png

I'm playing for almost 3,5 hour and I didn't end the game. Chad almost stole one of my girl. You have to buy golden cross or he will take girls away from you. It's harder to make a money and you need to spend almost everyday cross. Important thing - I'm playing on normal with random. I think hard mode might be too hard... who knows, maybe I give a try.

(sorry for my english if I make a grammar mistake or something)

Reactions: BlasKyau

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
He grabbed one of my girls on the first night she was available. Just spammed gifts at her and she caved even though she's a missionary? Looks like it got harder

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
screw chad but we can steal his gf now xD, he's too dumb to not think twice about stealing our girls but now marida is our girl, lmao

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok after doing a full run in hard mode, I managed to get 6 girls locked already before Chad even got one, so it is theorically possible to lock them all before Chad even has a chance.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes