Dec 27, 2021
Sadly, whenever I try to start the game, I get this message: Failed to load: js/plugins/VisuMZ_1_SaveCore.js

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this? The game took forever to download, especially since the file was too large for Mega and had to be restarted several times, so I'd hate to not be able to try it.

UndercoverPenguin

Jun 20, 2022
Sadly, whenever I try to start the game, I get this message: Failed to load: js/plugins/VisuMZ_1_SaveCore.js

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this? The game took forever to download, especially since the file was too large for Mega and had to be restarted several times, so I'd hate to not be able to try it.
Windows Security is quarantining the file as a virus. To undo it do the following.

Open Windows Security.
Then under the section "Current threats" click on Protection history.
You should see a list of items and at least one of them should say "Threat quarantined".
Click on it to see which file was affected.
If it's the VisuMZ_1_SaveeCore.js file, click on the actions menu and select Restore.

The game should now run when you try to start it again,
but window will keep quarantining it periodically so it will be a pain to do this every time.
P.S. You can add an exception of course but you will have to do that for every new version of the game you download
unless the dev fixes this problem.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2021
Windows Security is quarantining the file as a virus. To undo it do the following.

Open Windows Security.
Then under the section "Current threats" click on Protection history.
You should see a list of items and at least one of them should say "Threat quarantined".
Click on it to see which file was affected.
If it's the VisuMZ_1_SaveeCore.js file, click on the actions menu and select Restore.

The game should now run when you try to start it again,
but window will keep quarantining it periodically so it will be a pain to do this every time.
P.S. You can add an exception of course but you will have to do that for every new version of the game you download
unless the dev fixes this problem.
That did the trick. Thank you very much

Reactions: UndercoverPenguin

Solicia

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone got the new udapte ?
New Features
Heroine Locking

Once the player has viewed the fourth scene of a heroine, the player will be able to choose whether Chad can seduce her or not, it is off by default and can be toggled on when interacting with her on the first floor of the inn.

Rival Scenes

570+ CG images and 48000 words of dialogue will be added to the game, each heroine will have an additional 4 stages of progression focused on the rival. Depending on the player's progression with the heroine, the scene would differ and some heroines may not even sleep with Chad at all!

Night peeking

There will be more peeking scenes on Chad's door if he manages to seduce a heroine to his bed, we've added an additional 58 CG images, each corresponding to the heroine currently in Chad's room.

New Rival System

The old rival system will be replaced by a new system that prevents Chad from sleeping with a heroine in the first week. This time both sides have to raise a heroine's affection to 20 with their own methods.

The amount of affection Chad can give to a heroine depends on the difficulty, we've also added some additional options for the player to reduce Chad's affection towards heroines as well.

Guild Nun Scenes

As requested by one of our Chad Supporters for months, we've added 4 scenes for the Guild nun Helena, each one is unlocked after purchasing a certain amount of Gold crosses.

Other Miscellaneous Changes/Twerks

• Reduced prices for the guild store
  • Raised Affection added for Gifts: Silver Ingot = +3, Amber Piece = +6, Blue Diamond = +10
  • Chad's room is blacked out for now to encourage peeking.
  • In certain dungeon rooms, you can chat with heroines to decrease Chad's affection towards them
  • Changed the requirements for stripping and kissing during inn sex to be based on the heroine's progression
  • Gold crosses cost gold instead of outlaw badges, 2000 on Hard, 1000 on Normal and Easy
  • Gold Crosses remaining at 20 across all difficulties
  • Gold crosses can only be used when on the first floor of the inn, upon use it resets a heroine's affection for Chad to zero.
  • Edited some of the heroine's first intercourse CG to have a little blood during deflowering
  • Removed the Among Us reference

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Yeah, I honestly can't tell how much of Chad going nuts with gifts is intentional or a bug... So, I think the way it's SUPPOSED to work is that it goes through all the possible heroines in one of four predetermined orders and each possible girl will have a 25% chance of getting a gift from Chad. Then it keeps going until either he gives [Gifts/Chats you did at camp +1] gifts or more by the end of a pass or it does four passes through the list of girls before he's hit that number.

BUT the issue from what I can see is the game uses the same variable for the RNG of both what girl list to use AND if girl X gets a gift. So the way it's set up if the game rolls for Girl Order #1 and then the last girl it checks rolls, let's say, a 2 to check for Chad's gift, then once it's done with that first list it'll move right along to going through Girl Order #2 since that's what the RNG value is at... This means that even with you giving 0 gifts/chats at camp Chad can still potentially gift the same girl 4 times if you get unlucky enough!

Francopc

Sep 12, 2018
No, actually, if you CHAT, GIFT or SPEND TIME whit Girls in camp, then Chad will attack then.

If you chat 2 times, Chad willGift 3 times.

If you chat 3 times, and gift 1 time, Chad will Gift 5 Times.

Its not only whit gift

Still, dontworry about it, Even In Hard, Chad will have problems trying to get every one. Its easy for you to get a FullHarem No Netorare route.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes