TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, I think this is just a case of anti-virus databases getting updated and freaking out over something harmless. Did a full scan after this just in case and got some old programming homework assignments I did 2 years ago flagged as trojans as well...
So there's nothing to worry about for now?

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
I'm going to try contacting the team making this game and see if they respond. But for now, if you want to keep playing, restore it through your anti-virus. Or you can wait til they respond.
Deleted the game (because ended it anyway). So yeah, waiting for info from you or next update and explains. If my anti-virus showed something after playing this game for a 2 weeks (suddenly) and I don't know the dev so it could be a backdoor or something. I don't want to try my luck. :D

Reactions: GGWPEZQ

iubirel

Oct 9, 2020
the issue of this game is 2 months of update delay ..
maybe people get hyped when it releases , but quickly loose interest of it because almost 99% of successful games on f95 are making weekly update, even its not so much content but this kind of devs are trying to maintain their community and patreon team
if people will continue to wait months for some updates , even the smallest one.. nobody will play the game

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
the issue of this game is 2 months of update delay ..
maybe people get hyped when it releases , but quickly loose interest of it because almost 99% of successful games on f95 are making weekly update, even its not so much content but this kind of devs are trying to maintain their community and patreon team
if people will continue to wait months for some updates , even the smallest one.. nobody will play the game
Really?
I think its fine.... happy lamb barn is much worst... they literally milk money from their patrons... ppl are already spamming it with "just drop the game already"

and this game has a gud quality & ez play style(for Lazy perverts)

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
This game feels like I'm the one bullying Chad rather than he is. It's not hard to keep women from him even without crosses and even worse steal his current Gf. You literally have dick bigger than his. It's really strange that girls stop coming to plaza if they fall for him but never do the same with me. This mf'er either locks them up in basement or he mastered hypnosis.

Last edited:

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
This game feels like I'm the one bullying Chad rather than he is. It's not hard to keep women from him even without crosses and even worse steal his current Gf. You literally have dick bigger than his. It's really strange that girls stop coming to plaza if they fall for him but never do the same with me. This mf'er either locks them up in basement or he mastered hipnosis.
Chad is like one of those guys who we all hate in general despite having a girlfriend, normally they just steal anyone's girlfriend even if some aren't taken yetl

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
This game feels like I'm the one bullying Chad rather than he is. It's not hard to keep women from him even without crosses and even worse steal his current Gf. You literally have dick bigger than his. It's really strange that girls stop coming to plaza if they fall for him but never do the same with me. This mf'er either locks them up in basement or he mastered hypnosis.
It seems ur not familiar with NTR God...
If NTR god decided so... so be it... how it goes... even if mc dick is as thick as his arm...NTR god still decides ur cuck by some1 and make MC kneel & lose

• Haha
Reactions: quanbe

TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
The thing that got deleted is suppose to be a plugin for auto saving and I guess the antivirus think it a virus/trojan because it constantly changing in the files every time it autosave. So for anyone ran into this problem, please restore it from your antivirus or redownload the game to fix it.

Reactions: jfjjgjjjjdfjj
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes