dnsike

Dec 10, 2022
Worried about viruses? create an empty file with the name VisuMZ_1_SaveCore.js, only the display of the save file and load file changes
Screenshot 2023-08-28 014322.png

Reactions: dirtyotaku13

TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
Just for shits and giggles, I decided to try making a small mod for this game. It adds some small tweaks and makes the hard mode harder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a really cool mod! I like most the idea in this mod and I'm definitely will try it out. And try out the new reworked hard mode as well, I think I can take the challenge.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Just for shits and giggles, I decided to try making a small mod for this game. It adds some small tweaks and makes the hard mode harder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you're prepared to re-work and re-apply a lot of this soon. The next update is the big NTR update. Its going to massively expand/overhaul Chad's character/mechanics and add 70+ NTR scenes.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I managed to get Special Ending.
But how do I trigger individual endings of each girl?
Do I have to start a new game and only focus on one girl?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
there's no individual...
Alice has an Individua end but for some reason devs remove it on this current ver.
ending is only text base u can see it on previous ver.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
there's no individual...
Alice has an Individua end but for some reason devs remove it on this current ver.
ending is only text base u can see it on previous ver.
There were individual endings listed on the wiki, but now they are gone. What happened, were they scrapped? :unsure:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Who knows? This game is still in early stages there's still a long way to go...over time certain chara might add/change some dialogue to fit new endings and they might add new background story or alternative path for their personality..

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Glancing at Patreon, it looks like they've been posting previews of the new Chad scenes with all the girls but it doesn't look like there's a date for the update yet?

Onyxer

Jun 22, 2019
It's honestly the CG that's taking the majority of space, they are already compressed with PNG optimizers. I am figuring out how to achieve a smaller size without losing much detail.
You didn't get into any copyright trouble for using COM3D2 models?
I thought that lots of people are using Koikatsu because (Ex)Illusion didn't care about these thing while KISS' game are unsafe to use.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes