TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
For those who don't know, the next planned update (according to the dev) will expand on the NTR and feature 78 scenes of such content. I imagine they will continue tweaking the rival system with each update. I'd say now is the time to play the game as vanilla, seeing all the girls scenes and how their relationship with the mc builds, and then when the NTR update drops play it on normal for the proper gameplay.
Me playing on normal and sweating to keep all the girl away from Chad

shikigamiex

Nov 21, 2020
Ogg error....
Even though the ogg file is on folder...
I also encountered that error, there's a couple of malformed ogg files. I managed to fix it by manually replacing the malformed ogg files with their decrypted uncompressed version. Here's my audio folder just extract it to your audio folder and it should work.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I also encountered that error, there's a couple of malformed ogg files. I managed to fix it by manually replacing the malformed ogg files with their decrypted uncompressed version. Here's my audio folder just extract it to your audio folder and it should work.

Pixeldrain
Thx i have previous ver. Used and transfer all audio from there if i encounter audio related problem gonna use this(surely I'm not only one)(y)

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
This game needs some more tweaks and updates like:
1. Cgs for corruption like Chad molesting girls during dungeons/breaks before they lose all orbs.
2. Maybe add some events during evening part. There's three occasions where you can improve affection with girls and evening at the bar is just picking one girl for a talk but it would've been better to give more variety of what you can do at the bar.
3 Giving Mc ability to peek on other girl with Chad instead of only his Gf.

On a side note this game is visually buggy on joiplay/maldives like I'm forced to go blindly through dungeon cuz textures are not showing up. They are not missing from game but turn invincible and occasionally glitch out. Dunno if it's my phone being weak or emulators failing. 1690892144348.jpeg

Reactions: Thomaseriksen664

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
This game needs some more tweaks and updates like:
1. Cgs for corruption like Chad molesting girls during dungeons/breaks before they lose all orbs.
2. Maybe add some events during evening part. There's three occasions where you can improve affection with girls and evening at the bar is just picking one girl for a talk but it would've been better to give more variety of what you can do at the bar.
3 Giving Mc ability to peek on other girl with Chad instead of only his Gf.

On a side note this game is visually buggy on joiplay/maldives like I'm forced to go blindly through dungeon cuz textures are not showing up. They are not missing from game but turn invincible and occasionally glitch out. Dunno if it's my phone being weak or emulators failing. View attachment 2816644
?
Probably ur phone bein potato... tried this on SD450 ,HelioP70 & power vr
Except power VR both play it just fine
Power VR is fine except Ground bein dark

UndercoverPenguin

Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm, the way the answers to the opening questions are worded heavily implies Netorase but there are no Netorase options in the game. Feels a bit misleading.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Hmmm, the way the answers to the opening questions are worded heavily implies Netorase but there are no Netorase options in the game. Feels a bit misleading.
There is no NTR in this game its already stated that its normal for sex
But well who am i to say that... once u did have sex with them it seems they are considered ur lover(and its up to u if u want them b fuck by cchad and u aren't even mention there)

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Lol what's happen?? Wtf I was playing yesterday, got "happy" ending, everything was fine untill today. Dev it was something like backdoor or switch or something like that?. Better not. I have trust issues now :LUL::LUL:
1691526502945.png

TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
I'm going to try contacting the team making this game and see if they respond. But for now, if you want to keep playing, restore it through your anti-virus. Or you can wait til they respond.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Yeah, I think this is just a case of anti-virus databases getting updated and freaking out over something harmless. Did a full scan after this just in case and got some old programming homework assignments I did 2 years ago flagged as trojans as well...

Reactions: GGWPEZQ
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes