Arkade

May 23, 2017
Assuming Dev may read through these- as they've posted before..

There's a good thing going here- with shortcomings- I suggest choosing 2 or 3 of the characters to make more like true heroines and give extra development to them- like the ones the hero knew beforehand from his past. It would be too time consuming to do it for everyone.. But variety in scenes is also needed- the NTR guy putting them in the exact same outfit once corrupted and then ignoring them is pretty boring. Just a few unique lines or two that show a heroines personality even if the scenes are mostly the same would go a long way and would not increase the game size much.

Also- people want to play hardmode because they want to fight against the NTR-but not avoid it. So the hard mode selection where the hero basically says YEAH- I LOVE NTR.. Is sort of counter to it- difficulty options should reflect something unrelated to heroines being stolen- this is an adventures guild/inn- much less a- come here to get cucked inn. The NTR guy is making that such- no one else. It would be nice to change that so the MC doesn't have to directly ask to be NTR'd- as it just turns into a netorase game at that point. Playing a competent NPC who makes the correct decisions and STILL gets NTR'd is much more interesting than one just uncaring and allowing it to happen. The NTR guy should be more mean and have some schemes and manipulation set up- maybe even inbetween ntr scenes with the heroines with the highest favor that show his vileness towards characters that the player actually likes(these scenes wouldn't need to move orbs- they could even move orbs towards player as well- perhaps interrupting the scene to (save)- or ignoring it for it to continue.) - Either way the hero should not be directly involved at all times so it can have more mystery elements player may choose or not choose to spectate.

It's an interesting set-up for a formula and has a ton of potential- just have to go all-in with NTR scenarios and give development to a few characters and it would really shine.

Also the peer through keyhole thing is nice- but it'd be better if the room was blacked out until you actually peered through- it also locks after marida is recruitable and can't be used anymore anyway. A surprise past door when you're sneaking to see who chad picked would be interesting. Speaking of which- some flavor text for Marida to compare you with Chad would be nice- honestly the MC looks more ripped than chad does- so he's not as intimidating as your usual villain- considering you're doing the exact same thing he is doing and not inferior in anyway/shape/size. The little details are nice.

Last edited:

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
A DIY fix is to copy and rename another file in the audio folder to that. Personally, wish we could just do away w/ the audio -- to lower the file size. Like, I have the sound muted, so why do I need the files?
Thanks bro. I play it muted as well :)

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
Feedback for the dev:
Game is a bit 2 dimensional, bring more stories and event with fmcs. Help create a story and unique personality or character for each one through the actions and events.

It think it would fun to have the option try and win a girl back if she is completely fallen

randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
Since some people already pointed out things I mostly agree with, I'll focus on other things: the dungeon crawling still feels kinda annoying, so expanding the events on the "safe rooms" would be nice (getting the chance go for a quickie with girls you've already slept with is a no brainer, being able to take a quick nap for some recovery would be nice too);
The stamina recovery spots become irrelevant after some time, so I'd suggest haver them scale with floor progression, or make them heal a fixed percentage of the max stamina;
Unlocking sexual positions is a bit of a chore, so I suggest have the sexually experienced girls start with more positions unlocked, and maybe lower their prices overall;
Maybe some tweaks to the ntr system, as once you grow your party size enough, it's Impossible for Chad to get any real corruption done unless you avoid recruiting the girls on purpose (maybe multiple corruption levels, that permanently lower the max of protection orbs? Allowing Chad to hit on your girls mid dungeon would be nice too, maybe as an event in safe rooms?)

Schluknar

Mar 23, 2020
Are there other endings besides harem and the bad end? I've made it to the point where I've slept with all the girls, but I can't really do anything else. Is this it for the current version or am I missing something?

Ronaldo1333

Feb 14, 2019
Are there other endings besides harem and the bad end? I've made it to the point where I've slept with all the girls, but I can't really do anything else. Is this it for the current version or am I missing something?
bad end how to unlock it

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Can we steal back the girls that already stolen?
That'll be great if we can.

Schluknar

Mar 23, 2020
Can we steal back the girls that already stolen?
That'll be great if we can.
Doesn't seem like you can, at least so far. You can use a cross to "save" a girl in the bar right before she has sex with Chad, but if they do have sex, you can't get her back, whether you use it or not.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Doesn't seem like you can, at least so far. You can use a cross to "save" a girl in the bar right before she has sex with Chad, but if they do have sex, you can't get her back, whether you use it or not.
Dang, such a shame.
I hope the author would implement a system that lets you steal the girls back.

TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
Nope, they won't even Spawn back at the Plaze unless its Bug or Unintentional
If Chad got your girls, then it no longer obtainable and won't appear in a the plaza anymore. To prevent it, use gold cross on them during when they are eating BEFORE heading upstairs. Please use it as a emergency if one the girl had no orbs and had fallen for him.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes