byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Not having the ability to take girls away from "Chad" (what a dumb name, seriously.) is such a huge waste.

Feb 7, 2018
Not having the ability to take girls away from "Chad" (what a dumb name, seriously.) is such a huge waste.
Lol, it would certainly give interesting dynamics.

"Are you dating anyone?"
"Yes."
"Who?"
"Oh, the MC and Chad."
"At the same time?"
"Ah, no. We all pin pong between depending on who is adventuring with us."

Honestly, it would allow the MC and Chad to join forces against anyone else trying to muscle in on their turf.:LOL:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Have a error when try to kiss my companion in room. Failed to load: "audio/se/1_HSound_Kissing.ogg
Someone know how to fix it?
A DIY fix is to copy and rename another file in the audio folder to that. Personally, wish we could just do away w/ the audio -- to lower the file size. Like, I have the sound muted, so why do I need the files?

Reactions: BBCinyourass

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Do NOT use the Cheat to spawn all the Girls on the Plaza
This will cause a HARD BUG that would make them no longer appear on the Plaza Permanently

bojack188

Feb 13, 2020
Any gamers know what files I gotta mess with or add to stop this bug? Happens whenever I try eating Alexia out.
EDIT: Just saw several other people having similar issues and tried some suggested solutions but no luck on my end. I'll just play it if there's a update to fix these consistent issues.
1690067458014.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes