Blank52

Apr 17, 2022
Gallery only covers mc scene or am i missing a button somewhere for the chad room scene?

Edit: I know it says future content in the gallery but I was expecting it to be the chad groping etc content that dev said to implement in the future and not the actual room scene

Last edited:

TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah it's still however confusing to play lol
Also there's no corruption at all lol, the chad guy just makes them fall like he has some hypnosis shit powers and they have sex, that's it
lol I couldnt agree more
I think the gameplay is suppose to be maintaining your girl to yours and not let Chad steal yours. It stupid, i know, but it what the game all about. Also, there's a rape scene for a regular adventurer in the game files and I have no idea how to trigger it, maybe it a future contents idk.

Also your welcome giving you guys latest update of the game along with a cheat code, the price isnt too high for a 8$ membership but I could keep posting any new releases here hopefully in a month or two bc that how long this update took to finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: archedio

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
lol I couldnt agree more
I think the gameplay is suppose to be maintaining your girl to yours and not let Chad steal yours. It stupid, i know, but it what the game all about. Also, there's a rape scene for a regular adventurer in the game files and I have no idea how to trigger it, maybe it a future contents idk.

Also your welcome giving you guys latest update of the game along with a cheat code, the price isnt too high for a 8$ membership but I could keep posting any new releases here hopefully in a month or two bc that how long this update took to finish.
You still got further than I have, Chad started randomly stealing all the girls (on normal mode) and all I could see was the initial scene, aside from that his room is empty every night

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Have a error when try to kiss my companion in room. Failed to load: "audio/se/1_HSound_Kissing.ogg
Someone know how to fix it?

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes