Solicia

Feb 25, 2020
Found the game crashing with 2 Alexia scenes in both cases it appears to be caused by sound files.
Checked the sound files only found on ogg file in Japanese which is translated but it didn't fix the problem the files that are causing issues or in different folders and strangely enough they only cause problems with Alexia have not encountered the problem with any of the other girls yet.

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
"Good" ntr game
There are 3 pictures per girl and that's it
Thank goodness I got into the images folder and looked beforehand and didn't play
It would have been a waste of time.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Found the game crashing with 2 Alexia scenes in both cases it appears to be caused by sound files.
Checked the sound files only found on ogg file in Japanese which is translated but it didn't fix the problem the files that are causing issues or in different folders and strangely enough they only cause problems with Alexia have not encountered the problem with any of the other girls yet.
For whatever reason, this error message is url-encoded. Copy the message and use to get the exact filename and replace or add/copy it with an appropriate file.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I have expectation for this....

i hope Despair Ntr God won't cone...
when chads steals ur woman and u take them back & vice versa.....

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
After choosing your heroines, your rival Chad makes a move to see if he can recruit the girls you've left behind, the more Orbs the heroine has, the safer she is from Chad's persuasive words.

For those who want to prevent Chad from stealing their heroines, recruiting them more decreases the chances for Chad to make a move, you can also gift crosses at a cost.

The initial Orbs for each heroine is determined from the prologue, and please do not choose "NTR mode" difficulty if you're a vanilla fan.
Do I have to choose? or can I just let Chad steal all the bitches?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
So you can actually play the game without your rival cucking you at all?
Even in normal mode is really hard to get cucked the rival usually only picks her girl and sometimes another one but you pick her again and you still have the advantange
And what is funny you can cuck him very easily

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
For a game that's not completed it's decent some grind but not that hard of a grind. As for cheating I still recommend the rpg cheat maker plugin. The in-game cheat's just way over the top.

Edit: Were there sex scenes ingame aside from the voyeur and bath scene? I couldn't progress from spending the night with/without cheats. Also the max outlaw ring is 999 and upgrade requires 1k+. Is it just on the "vanilla" or there's almost no plot progression after being able to spend the night with a heroine?

Last edited:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I finally managed to do this but there's no scene just a sound that last for like 1-5 secs before returning back to camp is that normal?
No, that's a bug. It's supposed to show a simple sprite animation with you and the girl with some text that says something like "You and X have a good time in the tent", but for whatever reason it doesn't work a lot of the time.

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
The developers have really created something with great potential here. Can't wait for the next update to drop

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
Weird question... I have been playing forever and I do not lvl up... anyone knows hot to lvl up my char and the girls?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Weird question... I have been playing forever and I do not lvl up... anyone knows hot to lvl up my char and the girls?
You don't level up. You can upgrade the girls' skills using skill seals and money in the skill menu and improve their mp (which in this game is functionally your health) by cumming during sex with them.

Solicia

Feb 25, 2020
You can also upgrade your character by talking to the guild staff, but that only applies to your own character.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
cool then i kind of wish everyone was the same level or have no level and just upgrade stats and there is a lot of bugs in the game and also have a house at the end it would be nice where if the girls move in with you there immune to being taken

Last edited:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
cool then i kind of wish everyone was the same level or have no level and just upgrade stats and there is a lot of bugs in the game and also have a house at the end it would be nice where if the girls move in with you there immune to being taken
There actually IS a house and a mansion in the game files, but they seem to be WIPs and don't really have much to them yet. Though the mansion seems to serve as a gallery for sex scenes which is going to finally be included in the next version (though I doubt the whole mansion will be added; It'll likely just be the one room for the gallery).

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i hope it is actually a place you could obtain later and if they want they can add a gallery into it

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
there is bugs everywhere in the game they should go through them like for the bath

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes