Flamey

Feb 28, 2018
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but when you get Rachel the first time, it seems like Riley's stats come up in your inventory instead of hers.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but when you get Rachel the first time, it seems like Riley's stats come up in your inventory instead of hers.
It's a bugfeast at the moment.
Riley's Pant's doesn't show up in the inventory, she isn't listed in the questlog either.
Alexia's questlog is linked to Risa's ... and so many other bugs I won't mention.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Iwillbityoutomorrow

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
As much as I like the idea/concept of this game, chad is definitly a passive wanker...

Suggestions like, Let him hunt for the girl with the most orbs is nice, but in the end, wouldn't change a bit.

My idea(s) would be:
1. Morning on the plaza, when you choose your first girl, one of the others will join chad, then you choose again.

2. the Orb system is too simple as it is
(I would say we need "good" Orbs AND "bad" Orbs. Make them 5...6...7 Left side is Chads, right side is ours. All orbs are "empty" till one take the girl in the party, then we get 1 Orb for Chad/MC. When alle "empty" Orbs are gone, we can take over the other sides Orbs, whoever get's all Orbs = Girl is now safe.)

3. Dungeon is boring...
(especially at the moment, when bugs/exploits are too heavy... You can buy 50 Potions, start the dungeon, take one, game asks how many more....say 40. Now you used 1 Potion and have the buff of 40 AND Mana is filled over the limit....after learning this, I make now 2-4 runs till I get the big Potions, and then it's cake...)

4. Dungeons is boring...again
(I found a Break-room on Lvl 10....and no more, we need more of these Break-rooms, or maybe "special"-rooms where we could meet chads group for example...)

5. Dungeon is meh...
(You start running in Level 1....and continue wherever you stopped last time. This means, taking other girls with you (because random etc) could be extremely hard (when bugs from point 3 is fixed) since new girls will lower your max MP, and higher enemies would need more to be defeated...maybe you start at level 1 or "break-rooms" when going on an adventure)

6. Night-scenes with more than 1 girl for MC and Chad should be considered...even if harem isn't a planned end.

7. Chads GF....
(Okay I somehow think she is a funny and nice girl...but what if: when you take her in the team, she starts corrupting the other girls you take with you. Could be based on whom she loves more....chad has more Orbs (see point 2) she will block your progress, or if you snatch her from him, you yould let her go party with chad and the girls will get no points from chad...

But here I am, not able to program anything, but have suggestions like crazy...so, nice work till here, give us more.
These are some really great points, and 1, 4, and 7 I would especially love to see. 4 with the ability to see Chad in scenes with some of the girls. Also as Chad progressively turns the girls it would be great to see conversations between him and them to really showcase how the girls begin to change. I think the game has amazing potential and I would love to see more.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
7. Chads GF....
(Okay I somehow think she is a funny and nice girl...but what if: when you take her in the team, she starts corrupting the other girls you take with you. Could be based on whom she loves more....chad has more Orbs (see point 2) she will block your progress, or if you snatch her from him, you yould let her go party with chad and the girls will get no points from chad...
This is initially what I though she was going to do, I think your version of doing it based whether she likes you or Chad more is a very good one.

In general though, does he really have to be called fucking 'Chad' though? Come on.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
This is initially what I though she was going to do, I think your version of doing it based whether she likes you or Chad more is a very good one.

In general though, does he really have to be called fucking 'Chad' though? Come on.
sorta wish we could choose the name. Can't really take Chad seriously.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Easy Game
Play it normally ur bound to rinse also exchanging for skill medal won't work no matter how many outlaw rings u have and its hard to grind some Stam/energy

Playing with cheats...well u know the drill also the maximum Level u can get is 11 to get level 12 u need 1000rings(lmit999)... ntr is in progress i guess? All cg are the same everyday(ingame) also notice kind kink?like liking creampie or drinking cream and girls weekly cycle? there's this safe day & risky day...probably for endings

Also tried stolen mode... i was excited at this cos im rearing to take them back but well....status is just blank so i stop there's no point... u can't take them back they also nvr appear anymore(though u can force then to appear...

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I'm on floor 140 does this even end....
Gonna check floor 999
edit:Found gallery there's threesome on the menu but not available kek don't know what the switch for

halowin

Jul 10, 2017
I found a bug when you give a gift to Risa then visit her in the big bathroom it gives you a failed to load.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Found a few mildly interesting things while glancing around the game in RPG Maker...

1) Internal variables/switches refer to Chad as "Leon". Probably meant to be his name originally, and personally I think it sounds better.

2) So I THINK the idea for the little "rest area" in the dungeon is that you're supposed to find it either every 10 floors or if you clear 10 floors in one dungeon trip. See, there's two floor variables: "Floor" and "FloorCounter". When going to a new floor, the game simply looks at FloorCounter to see if it's 10, and if it is then it sends you to that room. The problem is, nothing actually resets the counter to 0 so after you pass floor 10 you can never find that room again. And you were clearly meant to since there's events to let you have fun with the girls in there (same as when you can lure them to the tent in camp or to the baths in the Inn) and a spot that lets you reset your progress to floor 1 if you're at floor 30 or further...

3) Some WIP(?) stuff in the files:
-A house that you can invite the girls to instead of paying for a room at the Inn. Includes a spot where you can suggest a girl takes a shower and you can then peep at them through the wall.
-A bunch of passive sex skills that say they do things like give extra time, more climaxes, etc. (at least, I assume this is WIP since they don't come up if you use the "get all sex skills" or appear in the skill learning menu as far as I could tell playing).
-A fight against the outlaw boss.
-A Mansion that seems to just be a gallery for the inn sex scenes atm, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a similar idea to the house, just for even later in the game (harem ending epilogue maybe?).

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Here my save data...
Just back up ur save folder/rename it...
Sorry was busy playing imouto seikatsu&HI3
Its on save no.2
there's no way to access gallery the normal way.... and I'm not gud at explaining things

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah fix the bath bug and have the girls reject chad altogether when there up high enough

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes