pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Just to be sure (because I can't believe that it don't work).
You are able to open and listen to the file:
.../Traveler Inn Tales v0.8c/audio/se/お風呂から上がる.ogg
in your media player (of cause you can't hear anything because it's just 2 seconds of silence), right?
But the game can't load it?

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Do any of the options in the survey at the start have any impact other than the last two? The rival rarely ever takes anyone with him, and I suspect the survey to be the cause. Even when he has 5 to choose from, he only ever seems to take one, defeating the purpose of the crosses being a strategic resource.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Do any of the options in the survey at the start have any impact other than the last two? The rival rarely ever takes anyone with him, and I suspect the survey to be the cause. Even when he has 5 to choose from, he only ever seems to take one, defeating the purpose of the crosses being a strategic resource.
Nope. Those choices do literally nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: Venchi

oppoll

Aug 31, 2017
Alright I found a fix!
Basically all my files had .ogg_ extensions so I copied one of them and renamed it to the needed text and now it works!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pepplez

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Interest concept but gameplay still don't touch for me. Its better if we lost all hp or mp? (I'm forget now) in dungeon teammate has a chance got rape by bandits ( we must have item like teleport stone to avoid it )

When teammate got rape we will can't talk with them in camp and lost some affection point

Dorias94

Nov 23, 2021
Hi there, I´ve a question; I´ve been play this game currently and I could get all scenes with Chad, but I couldn't get one scenes, Reachel and Chad, that scene exist but when I get I can´t get the rest scenes, someone know how get all the scens?

PD: Sorry my english isn´t good and I´m practice here

oppoll

Aug 31, 2017
Alright I found a fix!
Basically all my files had .ogg_ extensions so I copied one of them and renamed it to the needed text and now it works!
Aaaand another error connected to the baths :/
1686410869903.png
This time I've been checking the folders and I haven't found the 'Bath' folder inside 'pictures'. I don't know why I don't have those files. I also downloaded the game one more time and the error repeated itself.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Aaaand another error connected to the baths :/
View attachment 2688067
This time I've been checking the folders and I haven't found the 'Bath' folder inside 'pictures'. I don't know why I don't have those files. I also downloaded the game one more time and the error repeated itself.
Yeah, it's a missing file. (I didn't get this error myself, yet.)
But the procedure should be the same as with the audio files. Take a .png image and name it "Mala_Bath.png" copy it into the appropriate folder. "...img/pictures/Bath/"
Note that the filename is case sensitive.

As a note, this version of the game is almost unplayable if you don't know how to fix the bugs, dear Dev.

Reactions: oppoll

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Tried this but it is sooo grindy. Rival doesn't really do anything either most of the time.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 2679703

Overview:
Traveler Inn Tales is a fantasy ARPG game where you recruit female companions to clear dungeons and strengthen the bonds between each other. With enough time, your companions can become your lovers...However, your rival can also "steal" them if you're not careful enough. The game features 13 heroines with their own story scenes, backstories, and sex scenes, over 2200 images, a fast-paced dungeon crawler minigame, and a rival system to fight for your companions' affection.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2023-06-06
Developer: Star Tree Games - - - STGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.8c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Password:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2679688 View attachment 2679689 View attachment 2679690 View attachment 2679691 View attachment 2679692 View attachment 2679693 View attachment 2679694 View attachment 2679695 View attachment 2679696 View attachment 2679697 View attachment 2679698 View attachment 2679699 View attachment 2679700 View attachment 2679701 View attachment 2679702
i give it 2/5 star

game is 5/5
story is 5/5
game system 5/5
art 5/5
girls 0/5

• Angry
Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath
Feb 7, 2018
I mean, I guess it's hypocritical to like Netori but hate Netorare but hey, it's only natural, right? Netori is rewarding but Netorare is basically just a punishment. Besides, I personally really love those Netori stories where the girl in question has a terrible boyfriend/husband and her cheating on him only serves him right. I actually hate playing as the bad guy who corrupts girls left and right lol. I love me some wholesome games where you more or less liberate the girl by showering her in love and affection. I know, pretty vanilla but it definitely feels nice to play some stuff that's not as vile as the usual rape, mind-control and NTR fests you usually see on this site.
Ah, no, there is absolutely nothing hypocritical about having fetishes.

Like, shit, even just a little change in a given fetish can appeal to completely different things. It's like the difference between a girl getting dominated and a girl getting raped. The difference being that the girl is into it and that sort of thing matters.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
As much as I like the idea/concept of this game, chad is definitly a passive wanker...

Suggestions like, Let him hunt for the girl with the most orbs is nice, but in the end, wouldn't change a bit.

My idea(s) would be:
1. Morning on the plaza, when you choose your first girl, one of the others will join chad, then you choose again.

2. the Orb system is too simple as it is
(I would say we need "good" Orbs AND "bad" Orbs. Make them 5...6...7 Left side is Chads, right side is ours. All orbs are "empty" till one take the girl in the party, then we get 1 Orb for Chad/MC. When alle "empty" Orbs are gone, we can take over the other sides Orbs, whoever get's all Orbs = Girl is now safe.)

3. Dungeon is boring...
(especially at the moment, when bugs/exploits are too heavy... You can buy 50 Potions, start the dungeon, take one, game asks how many more....say 40. Now you used 1 Potion and have the buff of 40 AND Mana is filled over the limit....after learning this, I make now 2-4 runs till I get the big Potions, and then it's cake...)

4. Dungeons is boring...again
(I found a Break-room on Lvl 10....and no more, we need more of these Break-rooms, or maybe "special"-rooms where we could meet chads group for example...)

5. Dungeon is meh...
(You start running in Level 1....and continue wherever you stopped last time. This means, taking other girls with you (because random etc) could be extremely hard (when bugs from point 3 is fixed) since new girls will lower your max MP, and higher enemies would need more to be defeated...maybe you start at level 1 or "break-rooms" when going on an adventure)

6. Night-scenes with more than 1 girl for MC and Chad should be considered...even if harem isn't a planned end.

7. Chads GF....
(Okay I somehow think she is a funny and nice girl...but what if: when you take her in the team, she starts corrupting the other girls you take with you. Could be based on whom she loves more....chad has more Orbs (see point 2) she will block your progress, or if you snatch her from him, you yould let her go party with chad and the girls will get no points from chad...

But here I am, not able to program anything, but have suggestions like crazy...so, nice work till here, give us more.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes