Febui

May 6, 2022
is ntr optional?
Yes. There's an option to disable it from happening to you, and whether or not you want to fuck Chad's girlfriend yourself is your choice.
There's also no writing for getting NTR'd at the moment

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well atleast you can fight for the girls and don't get cucked no matter what. Just the chance of it happening is already too much for me tho so sadly I gotta pass (even tho it looks pretty neat).

I can already smell those facepalm emojis from all the NTR enjoyers lol.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yes. There's an option to disable it from happening to you, and whether or not you want to fuck Chad's girlfriend yourself is your choice.
There's also no writing for getting NTR'd at the moment
So you can actually play the game without your rival cucking you at all?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Well atleast you can fight for the girls and don't get cucked no matter what. Just the chance of it happening is already too much for me tho so sadly I gotta pass (even tho it looks pretty neat).

I can already smell those facepalm emojis from all the NTR enjoyers lol.
So you can actually play the game without your rival cucking you at all?
Yes and it is incredibly easy, even playing in normal mode but dev has a vanilla mode too which makes it almost impossible unless you want it to happen.

Basically they start with a lot of "protection orbs" to prevent them being corrupted by the rival even if they get picked by him to form a party. Every time you pick them, orbs increase and you can buy crosses from the nun npc in the evenings to prevent corruption as well.

Though you will have to spy on the rival fuck his GF 3 times to unlock her as an option.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yes and it is incredibly easy, even playing in normal mode but dev has a vanilla mode too which makes it almost impossible unless you want it to happen.

Basically they start with a lot of "protection orbs" to prevent them being corrupted by the rival even if they get picked by him to form a party. Every time you pick them, orbs increase and you can buy crosses from the nun npc in the evenings to prevent corruption as well.

Though you will have to spy on the rival fuck his GF 3 times to unlock her as an option.
That does sound easy indeed. I feel like a controversial kink such as NTR should always be optional so that those who love it can really indulge in it but those who prefer things more traditionally can avoid it.

I think I'll give the game a shot after all now. Also, I actually love Netori so stealing other guy's GFs/wives is a lot of fun but it sucks when it happens to you.

Febui

May 6, 2022
a controversial kink such as NTR should always be optional so that those who love it can really indulge in it but those who prefer things more traditionally can avoid it.
Currently no NTR written in the game, so it's netori or vanilla all the way.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
That does sound easy indeed. I feel like a controversial kink such as NTR should always be optional so that those who love it can really indulge in it but those who prefer things more traditionally can avoid it.

I think I'll give the game a shot after all now. Also, I actually love Netori so stealing other guy's GFs/wives is a lot of fun but it sucks when it happens to you.
Well, that's not fair. For some it's everything, for some it's nothing. It's easier to separate the tags and you will choose exactly netori, and not netorare. Moreover, such a policy leads to the fact that the netorare tag is distorted and instead of a game where you need to fight for a girl, you will constantly be offered to become a cuckold. There are practically no games with the NTR tag, where the instigator gets the girl, and the loser is NTRed. If not for the kegani laboratory, there would be nothing left at all. So let's not kick this already almost dying genre and leave everything as it is, okay?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Okay, I think it's done.
For the people who having trouble with the audio load/missing error (from compressed version).
audio fixed (silenced, you will not hear a sound but get rid of the error messages.)

If you get an error like:
audio/bgs/H%E9%9F%B3_%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%83%A9(%E9%AB%98%E9%80%9F).ogg
copy the link and paste it here (I'll try to fix it).

STGames, you're game is awesome so far, I'm looking forward to the final release!
I am getting audio error while interacting with girl(mala)in bath.I downloaded the full version from OP not the compressed one,I did try your audio fix,however it didn't resolve the error...

error name:
audio/se/%E3%81%8A%E9%A2%A8%E5%91%82%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E4%B8%8A%E3%81%8C%E3%82%8B.ogg

Update-I tried your other fix which I found few pages back,still no fix ;(

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I am getting audio error while interacting with girl(mala)in bath.I downloaded the full version from OP not the compressed one,I did try your audio fix,however it didn't resolve the error...

error name:
audio/se/%E3%81%8A%E9%A2%A8%E5%91%82%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E4%B8%8A%E3%81%8C%E3%82%8B.ogg

Update-I tried your other fix which I found few pages back,still no fix ;(
That was a missing audio file, odd the url is decoded:
audio/se/お風呂から上がる.ogg
and this file is already in the "se" folder i've uploaded above.
"お風呂から上がる.ogg"

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Edit: Maybe you extracted it somewhere else? Make sure to put it in the audio/se folder.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah NTR is really big now though i prefer netori more. my favorite way of doing it would be struggle with sin where you get to decide to corrupt them steal them from others or even share them if thats what you like to do. hopeing we get more netori games espicly ones with futa main characters.

Reactions: Overlord070

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Edit: Maybe you extracted it somewhere else? Make sure to put it in the audio/se folder.
I did it many times,so I am sure that I put it in the right folder...Also,this file was already present with my download of the game,as it was full version and not the compressed version.

pic for ref:
1686246228678.png

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
NTR is booming. It's on the peak of popularity.
They might not have worded it well, but I definitely get part of where they're coming from. In most games, it either happens, or you get a prompt deciding whether it happens or not. They name one of the few studios who goes out of their way to make it so NTR is a threat you need to actively fight back, instead of simply turning off.

If you design a game with the idea that it can be played with or without the risk, you're putting heavy limitations on yourself. Like a management game where you remove a business trying to compete you out of the market, now you just have a sandbox. If you want to appeal to the audience who don't want competition, you might as well just scrap the idea from the start - either you're making two different games, or some gameplay loops are just off the table when you're trying to attract opposing audiences.

Reactions: Soichy

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright, I've started the game and chose vanilla mode. I didn't give any of the girls a cross for a while and suddenly at some point some of the girls' orbs (their defense against the rival) was gone or almost gone. The weird thing is that Chad didn't even interact much with the girls and their orbs went down anyways... is that supposed to happen? Also, do I have to give the girls crosses on a daily basis to protect them from Chad or is one enough? Would be kinda tedious if we have to gift them crosses everyday, not gonna lie.

So far the gameplay loop is kinda fun but the looming thread of Chad stealing the girls is still annoying as hell. I honestly thought vanilla mode would disable NTR completely but I guess I was wrong... Some of the girls have "really wanna fuck him" as their status regarding Chad even tho they went out like once or maybe twice with him.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
"Jesse what are you talking about?"
NTR is booming. It's on the peak of popularity.
Every other game has Ntr nowadays. You literally can't avoid it even if you disable the tag, because sleazy bastards don't even bother to tag their games properly.
Again, shunned NTR, where you're given a competition for a girl's attention, not a choice:
- be a cuckold
- don't be a cuckold
this is a dying genre. And games without gameplay, where you are given two buttons to choose from a folder with which tag you will see images, are enough in any genre.

Alright, I've started the game and chose vanilla mode. I didn't give any of the girls a cross for a while and suddenly at some point some of the girls' orbs (their defense against the rival) was gone or almost gone. The weird thing is that Chad didn't even interact much with the girls and their orbs went down anyways... is that supposed to happen? Also, do I have to give the girls crosses on a daily basis to protect them from Chad or is one enough? Would be kinda tedious if we have to gift them crosses everyday, not gonna lie.

So far the gameplay loop is kinda fun but the looming thread of Chad stealing the girls is still annoying as hell. I honestly thought vanilla mode would disable NTR completely but I guess I was wrong... Some of the girls have "really wanna fuck him" as their status regarding Chad even tho they went out like once or maybe twice with him.
Relationships depend on shields. Two shields are given to all girls by default and just give such a status. If you invite girls with you to the group, you can easily get 4-5 shields and get the status "Not interested" in relation to Chad. The game is very easy. Just take different girls with you to the dungeon, chat with them, give loot and don't let the relationship go below 2 shields. Chad really doesn't have a chance in this game except with his girlfriend. The real Chad in this game is the tavern owner in the far right room.

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Also, I actually love Netori so stealing other guy's GFs/wives is a lot of fun but it sucks when it happens to you.
Well it sounds hypocritical but that's life.
I don't like violence but if I'm given an option to be punched in the face or to punch someone else I will always choose to punch someone lol.

Currently no NTR written in the game, so it's netori or vanilla all the way.
If chad gets to them they become unavailable to you so they are stolen.
Sure theres no NTR written in dialogue (yet) but it's still there.

You have to keep choosing girls if you want to protect them otherwise chad will corrupt them.
If you ignore them then their shields go down, also don't forget to level up with the NPC in the morning to get more party member slots.

Reactions: hp_surfer
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes