Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Finally i was waiting this netorare system that player can succed to conquer their girl or get cuckold if there another game with this netorare system I'm very pleased to play.
I think it's just this and Hero Roy's Wedding, off the top of my head. In HRW, you can pick a girl to romance and protect for yourself, but it means the other girls will be taken by other men. There is a way to get all girls in the end, but it's hard to do and you'd probably need an exact guide to pull it off.

Good game, do recommend for NTR players.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Poor Chad. I even feel sorry for him. In the NTR game, he and his "legendary cock", even with his girlfriend, can't always have sex, not to mention others. But the owner of the tavern regularly falls. lol
There is something wrong with the difficulty, Chad does not even have a chance, and once I assembled a pretty good team and went 40 floors until I hit a dead end. For this I was paid 1.7kk and I realized that the game was completed on this.

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Arkade

May 23, 2017
It's basically impossible to run out of mana in the dungeon due to how often potions are dropped. So after 1 or 2 runs you're basically set on all the gift items you need- there's no challenge in keeping chars from being NTR'd since chad mostly just fucks his girlfriend and SOMETimes picks the person who has the lowest orbs- but he will just keep picking her and/or his girlfriend over and over and all other heroines are fine. Could be an interesting challenge and fight against NTR but it's got no balance and chads targeting AI is idiotic- when he fully corrupts someone they shouldn't be able to be chosen by him again- so he has to target someone else.. but as it is now- the one with 0 orbs has the least- and is just repicked. Like how you're able to invite his girlfriend as well though- would like to see this piss him off and get more aggressive with the people you're closest to- if he sees you adventuring with his girlfriend.. There should be times when he deliberately tries to screw you over rather than go for the heroines you don't give a fuck about. Would be nice to add random events like him doing something that makes you have to skip a day- or setting up some schemes for more orbs destroyed than just 1 per visit. add more variables so more things can happen and it feels more like a game instead of a scene viewer.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
I think it's just this and Hero Roy's Wedding, off the top of my head. In HRW, you can pick a girl to romance and protect for yourself, but it means the other girls will be taken by other men. There is a way to get all girls in the end, but it's hard to do and you'd probably need an exact guide to pull it off.

Good game, do recommend for NTR players.
It's well done and everything but going through all that to get the Harem what good is it? if there are no scenes with the MC? what is the incentive? just a waste of effort and time.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I hope it's become better after a fews release the premise of the game seems good at first but it's not really well made right now

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
for the chad scenes from what i have seen is you have to let him conquer the girls hearts it will tell you he has when he goes on adventures with them. somewhere along the lines of they have fallen for him or something. though this pretty much means you have to ignore them completly for it to happen and from what i have seen they never show up again for you to recruit just in his room on random days.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
This is a novelty because not many games has this ntr/anti-ntr mechanics. The problem is the ball is a little too much in your court. It doesn't seem that way because Chad has to only adventure with a girl twice to conquer her whereas you have to adventure with a girl over 10 times while giving her gifts. But the fact that you have priority, get a freebie when you pick a girl, and Chad doesn't even always pick a girl when you leave her makes him really inconsequential. I thought those crosses would come in much more handy but I forgot about them real fast.
This can easily snowball in the other direction which is why I'm a bit adverse to a tweak to the game mechanics.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
it would be nice to also be able level up characters or at lease keep them at the same level and there is some bugs still i think the bath is bugged an i also think you should level up someway maybe with money

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's basically impossible to run out of mana in the dungeon due to how often potions are dropped. So after 1 or 2 runs you're basically set on all the gift items you need- there's no challenge in keeping chars from being NTR'd since chad mostly just fucks his girlfriend and SOMETimes picks the person who has the lowest orbs- but he will just keep picking her and/or his girlfriend over and over and all other heroines are fine. Could be an interesting challenge and fight against NTR but it's got no balance and chads targeting AI is idiotic- when he fully corrupts someone they shouldn't be able to be chosen by him again- so he has to target someone else.. but as it is now- the one with 0 orbs has the least- and is just repicked. Like how you're able to invite his girlfriend as well though- would like to see this piss him off and get more aggressive with the people you're closest to- if he sees you adventuring with his girlfriend.. There should be times when he deliberately tries to screw you over rather than go for the heroines you don't give a fuck about. Would be nice to add random events like him doing something that makes you have to skip a day- or setting up some schemes for more orbs destroyed than just 1 per visit. add more variables so more things can happen and it feels more like a game instead of a scene viewer.
Yea, this game has a good setup to be solid NTR. Having chad get "lost" with a girl you have high favor with would be a nice event. You have to go rescue him, and the longer you take the more orbs he reduces. As its is the only way to lose a girl is to ignore her, or never make any progress to begin with. At that point why do you care if shes sleeping around, you dont know her.

I agree, there needs to be a system that stop chad from picking girls hes already corrupted. In fact he should prioritize the highest orb value. That way you cant leave the girls your after alone for too long. And as you said, chad needs way to reduce the orbs by several steps at once. Add that sense of urgency that chad could get your girl if you slack off. Id even say chad should not target any girl until after you get to a certain orb value with them. That way you built that friendship with her. Then the hardest part would be getting the harem route because you have a lot of juggling to do. At least thats how it should be on the NTR mode.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
for the chad scenes from what i have seen is you have to let him conquer the girls hearts it will tell you he has when he goes on adventures with them. somewhere along the lines of they have fallen for him or something. though this pretty much means you have to ignore them completly for it to happen and from what i have seen they never show up again for you to recruit just in his room on random days.
So your saying you saw some cg's from chad with the other girls? Cause even when it said he won their heart I didnt see anything with any of them. It gives the option to see them when you go to sleep but it doesnt show anything it just skips to the next day.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
this is version 0.8 ? i would have guessed 0.1... the game needs a lot more work. dungeons are boring which is fine how ever you just repeat the same 2 or 3 scenes over and over again in the inn. chad's relationship with the girls is meaningless. the sex mini game also has no meaning. you have sex stats but they aren't utilized. if your stam is low and yo cum fast as a result the girls would prefer chad more and have a relationship bar for how well or how bad you perform in bed would move the bar to you or to chad. that would make the mini games at least a little interesting

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
this is version 0.8 ? i would have guessed 0.1...
Lol. You guys are complaining that it doesn't have much content. But look at the state of your average RenPy Daz3D cashgrabs releases. They literally have nothing on release. And most of them don't have nearly as much content after years of development, as this game being posted here for the first time. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
the game needs more stamina and party members limit and should be able to spend time with your whole group at once would be nice and i would love a house you can buy down the line that can hold your entire party and after you hit a certain point and there should be a route where the mc kills chad

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
the game needs more stamina and party members limit and should be able to spend time with your whole group at once would be nice and i would love a house you can buy down the line that can hold your entire party and after you hit a certain point and there should be a route where the mc kills chad
...and also shoots a developer in the heart for daring to add NTR to the game. Take it easy, dude. Chad already has no chance to win a single girl and the main character already starts an affair with his girlfriend. You don't need to push harder. The guy has nothing in his life. See for yourself, they even kick him out of the hotel if he couldn't get anyone into bed at night. Have pity on him.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes