Megaphya

Mar 31, 2018
i think the ntr side of the game is very short, theres only like 2 ntr scenes for every heroine and the bad ending not only that but the rival doesnt even care about you, it doesnt feel like ntr, like merida says he's not stealing or doing anything bad he is just having sex, wich in this universe having sex with a companionship is a normal thing to do, i would like if for every protection a heroine loses it would show a special scene of her gradually becoming more open to having sex with chad and then the sex scene, that would feel like he is actually stealing something

Reactions: Tiasung

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
i think the ntr side of the game is very short, theres only like 2 ntr scenes for every heroine and the bad ending not only that but the rival doesnt even care about you, it doesnt feel like ntr, like merida says he's not stealing or doing anything bad he is just having sex, wich in this universe having sex with a companionship is a normal thing to do, i would like if for every protection a heroine loses it would show a special scene of her gradually becoming more open to having sex with chad and then the sex scene, that would feel like he is actually stealing something
We all do..
But the curse of every gud h game out there.. always gets abandon for no reason... they were abducted by ninja's...
And with pace of this game(assuming it wont happen) it will probably take a few yrs to finish this...

Abuus

Jul 22, 2017
Honestly great work so far has a lot of content for MC and the girls looks like more maybe added later. I can see where the content maybe leading but really needs more rival content to flesh out the game more. Also more MC interaction with Chad and girls he gets would really make this game shine.

c_noise

Aug 27, 2019
Hard to find harem+NTR+NTL sandbox game. That alone makes this game shine.
Persistent bugfixes, additional NTR scenes, and content to recapture stolen heroines will make this game perfect.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.82b] [Star Tree Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 371 MB

- - -

Note >> If a patch appears, do not use it in this version, as it is not encrypted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.82b] [Star Tree Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 371 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Note >> If a patch appears, do not use it in this version, as it is not encrypted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ogg error....
Even though the ogg file is on folder...

1337P373

Jun 13, 2017
I've always thought a koikatsu mod that uses this concept (ie a rival that is constantly trying to steal your harem) would be really fun but I don't know if that would even be possible.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Good game but if Chad stole or fuck any girl they disappeared and we can't get back from Chad and all night he fucking them :eek:

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
For those who don't know, the next planned update (according to the dev) will expand on the NTR and feature 78 scenes of such content. I imagine they will continue tweaking the rival system with each update. I'd say now is the time to play the game as vanilla, seeing all the girls scenes and how their relationship with the mc builds, and then when the NTR update drops play it on normal for the proper gameplay.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes