4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Looks like version Win v0.03

But whether or not 3b fixes this, the question would have to be how did this make it to a release at all? It's only the second day with actual choices, so literally only about 5 choices into the game. Is there no playtesting at all? It wasn't exactly a hard bug to trigger, being 50% of the choices possible on the day. Your only options are to either to do the first boost on Fred, or to lower the boost on the neighbour girl, and one of those led to a situation from which I couldn't possibly play any further.
It was actually tested quite a bit. But the main focus of the testing was new content. New engine. New locations, activities. This one just simply slipped through. I'm not happy about it, you know. But I am one guy testing code-heavy update.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

dddsimo74

Oct 31, 2019
hi, I really liked the game from the beginning, and now with the 03b version is already much better...
some questions: there is a development of the jogging woman already in this version or is for the next? I don't find the way to uncript all the dialogs in the shop, I found 1 each, but nothing more...
thanks for the help and thanks for the game

Reactions: LaserSaysPew

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
hi, I really liked the game from the beginning, and now with the 03b version is already much better...
some questions: there is a development of the jogging woman already in this version or is for the next? I don't find the way to uncript all the dialogs in the shop, I found 1 each, but nothing more...
thanks for the help and thanks for the game
Thank you! The jogger is in the game - found at the park in the evening(also night with the right conditions), shop dialogues uncript mainly with Carol's event. The cafe one unlocks after you've trained 5 times.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
the game sucks... playing for some cuckold who watches all the whores in this game being fucked by some bald asshole and we're like suckers.
First of all, look up the definition of the word "cuckold". Secondly, tags are there for a reason, check them before complaining about voyeuring in a game with a voyeur tag.

Reactions: Nodrit

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
First of all, look up the definition of the word "cuckold". Secondly, tags are there for a reason, check them before complaining about voyeuring in a game with a voyeur tag.

Yep, I did feel like a spectator in this game, that's why I stopped playing it, renders are good, the gameplay is nice but the reward after all that grinding is The MC getting to see how another man/girl get his pussy reward. THE NTR community will love this game

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
had the same problem, just start over with the updated version
Yep, broken save file having conflicting data.
By the way, thx for review. There are rewards though. Not in the very beginning but Carol's event has action for MC. All of this is temporary, "establishing the world". Later on with additional content player will have the choice to go into action faster or slower, as he pleases. But I need time to do that. I needed to add something first. Adding action first and then adding non-action is illogical. xD Future updates, starting from 0.04, will be more action oriented.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Yep, broken save file having conflicting data.
By the way, thx for review. There are rewards though. Not in the very beginning but Carol's event has action for MC. All of this is temporary, "establishing the world". Later on with additional content player will have the choice to go into action faster or slower, as he pleases. But I need time to do that. I needed to add something first. Adding action first and then adding non-action is illogical. xD Future updates, starting from 0.04, will be more action oriented.
maybe you should release an NTR version of travellers tale.... lol

anyway, this will be my last post in this thread, good luck with your project/game

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
maybe you should release an NTR version of travellers tale.... lol

anyway, this will be my last post in this thread, good luck with your project/game
Then I'll have to redo everything because there is no NTR in the game.
Thanks, good luck to you too!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes