4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Predictions from here ... who knows where they are at now....
I might start a new event in 0.04, either Jessica or Susan
Immediate plans: MC+Nicole during job, introducing character stats such as relation to MC, lust. Affecting them by dialogues, actions(that will have different results depending on the stats themselves. Different images, different changes to stats.), presents that MC can buy in the shop.
That's the plan. How much of that will be present in 0.04 depends on how much I manage to make in time.
Carol and Ashley will get some "flavour" images too
the "what was seen" panel is coming in 0.04 and then will migrate to achievements once I do them.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
0.04 will come out in the next few days. It will be smaller as I stated before, ~50 renders + 2-3 animations(maybe 4-5), it really mostly (2/3) consists of coding, had to be done in order to make future versions much faster. Also it will be easier to create events from now on with some variables(this version will let MC take action with Nicole in the cafe and what happens will sometimes change not only due to Nicole's corruption level but also due to some other factors like if certain customer is present at the time of the action)
Predictions from here ... who knows where they are at now....
Nice summary!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Sorry, it will be out on 28th, potato pc kept crashing during animation rendering. After that update all other updates will be coming out roughly every 2 weeks 1st and 15th of every month.
Alright, thanks. Don't mean to be impatient, just trying to figure out what other schedules to work around when making my own plans. Saw this game on my to-do list and was like, "Wasn't I waiting for something to happen...?"

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
v0.04 is out. Updated download links in OP.
  • Action for Nicole - ~100 renders, 2 animations.
  • Content tracker - accessible from the new phone button. Shows what you've seen, what you haven't and gives a vague idea of where to look for missing parts.
2/3 of the update is coding, preparations for new events, jobs, mechanics.
New versions will be coming out on a more scheduled basis. Roughly every two weeks on the 1st and the 15th of every month.

Any ideas, suggestions on how to improve UI, story, pretty much anything are welcome!

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
How is the mind control in this? Is it a major factor?

Different strokes for different folks, but personally for me, things like taking all agency away from a character during a sex scene makes it boring as hell.

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
holly shit, that's the most interesting game I've played, no chances.
even with some kind of existing grind, its still fun playing game

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
More Tags need Especialy Creampie Vaginal etc (no NTR)
Characters looks HOT :cool: (y)

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
i`m done the grind OMG and the MC is still a 3th wheel

Good luck with this game
Lol, all that was added in this update is action for MC. MC and Nicole. How is that "still a 3th wheel"? What did you expect? For done renders to magically change themselves? All I can in this department is add buttons allowing you to skip the event, warning about the genre ahead like "Keep watching: VOYEUR", "Hells no, I got shit to do!".
How is the mind control in this? Is it a major factor?

Different strokes for different folks, but personally for me, things like taking all agency away from a character during a sex scene makes it boring as hell.
You mean you'd like some sort of immediate control over stuff that is happening? Like "slap", "change position" etc.?

holly shit, that's the most interesting game I've played, no chances.
even with some kind of existing grind, its still fun playing game
Thanks! If you felt some grind was over the top, tell me, I'll tweak it!

Is there a walkthrough for this game as lost what you are suppose to do?
You can ask in discord.

More Tags need Especialy Creampie Vaginal etc (no NTR)
Characters looks HOT :cool: (y)
Thanks! Someone complained about the game having too many Tags so I'm adding them slower. xD
Edit. A bit confused here. Do you mean I need to update my tags in the OP or that you'd like to see more genres depicted in the game itself like a creampie vaginal? Cuz there is a creampie vaginal in the game... And by (no NTR) you mean "don't add NTR"? I have no plans of adding NTR content atm, although it's a possibility but IF it will be in the game, it will be gated by warnings not only during the events themselves but also during decisions that might lead there.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes