Unity Completed Treasure Chest Corps - Fight Demons to Restore the Barrier [Final] [WhitePeach]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Very cute aesthetic and CGs are great.

Unfortunately, it's the "Lose to see the good stuff" variety. And, while combat and the item system are servicable, it's ultimately very shallow.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I like the Developer, the Art and this Game,
but... I really wish, this game would have InCombat rape and no only GameOver Rape :/

Thanks for uploading.

Reactions: EdensM and Xol

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
this is... soooo boring. i stopped after the 2nd boss which took me like an hour to beat even tho i used cheat engine to make the entire game run at x3 speed. the gameplay is literally "walk up or down to be on the same level as the enemy and mash one button to attack"

thats it.
the sex part only happens when you die which didnt happen once to me. i let myself die on purpose and it wasnt worth it.

save yourself the time.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
this is... soooo boring. i stopped after the 2nd boss which took me like an hour to beat even tho i used cheat engine to make the entire game run at x3 speed. the gameplay is literally "walk up or down to be on the same level as the enemy and mash one button to attack"

thats it.
the sex part only happens when you die which didnt happen once to me. i let myself die on purpose and it wasnt worth it.

save yourself the time.
The gentleman called
Leiyena
Was nice enough to gift us a save file at least

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I was digging through the game assets but I couldn't find anything about censorship... Hmm, could it be it's added directly to sprites?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Looks like machine translation, let's see how bearable it is.
Can any1 confirm if this is a machine translate or a decent one? Looks like something I might want to play but machine translations make me want to throw my computer out the window, can't afford to do that again -.-
At first glance it looks like some sort of machine translation, but it is just bad (example: one screenshot has written "animetions" instead of "animations", even machine translation would have corrected that.)

Not about above
I haven't played this much, I hoped for ingame scenes but you have to unlock rape scenes by winning... unlogical (well, you still have to lose afterwards), but the game maybe shouldn't have a long duration and making scenes for every enemy + character would have taken too long (which I would have preferred).

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Wasn't this circle known as PinkPeach? I recognize the artstyle from Emily's Escape and Summon of Asmodeus. And I think Alibi's "Mansion" had the same artist as well. The only redeeming quality of their games is this art.

Lucarus

Dec 28, 2018
I downloaded the full game save file but I can't get the game to load the file. Can someone help please?

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes