porpar

Feb 27, 2018
Patch update 20210101. (Another definition was edited back to it's "clean" state due to text incompatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
I forgot to back up, Could you please drop some for me?

porpar

Feb 27, 2018
Drop what excactly? I'm taking a wild guess here but are you looking for saves? If so the thread should be full of them.
But sure I'll provide mine if you want. They are played with the patch but no mods or save game editing. Slot 1 and 2 are at the end of current update. Slot 3 and 4 at the end of last update. MC is named Indiana you can rename him at the mart if you want.:sneaky:

Good Luck
Thanks so much bro, I mean configs file but now i got it from full download file already.
Rgds.

Reactions: Xanado

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I forgot to back up, Could you please drop some for me?
Open a Blank notepad file
Copy the text in the quote below and paste it into the notepad page
Save the notepad as a txt file such as config.txt
rename that file from config.txt to config.set and paste it into the ToN main www folder "OVERWRITING THE EXISTING ONE".

Bro,Dear,My Brother's,My Son's,1Hero's,My Brother,My Son,1Hero,My big Brother,My little boy,Your little boy,Sis,My Sister's,Your Sister's,My Sister,Your Sister,My little sis,Your little sis,Sister,Mommy,Mom,Mom,My Mom's,Your Mom's,Our Mom,Your Mom,My Mommy's,Your Mommy's,My Mommy,Your Mommy,Mom,Jessica,Pricia,Naomi,Madalyn,Maddy,Maddy,Diana,Di,Diana,Diana,Michael,Mike,Mike,Clare,Clare,Sam,Alia,Ali,Alia,Tasha,Tasha,Joey,Joe,Corn,Cornell,Dr Amor,Jessica,Jess,Jess,Albert,Al,Sofia,Emily,Emily,Evie,Cape Vedra,Beach,Home,House,Library,Doctor Office,Church,Cemetary,Lighthouse,Squallmart,Full Mast,Mansion,Massage Parlor,Estero Key,Estero,Estero Lake,Estero State Park

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanado and porpar

Xanado

May 9, 2018
rename that file from config.txt to config.sys and paste it into the ToN main folder "OVERWRITING THE EXISTING ONE".
You mean config.set? ;)

Reactions: Nelix171

porpar

Feb 27, 2018
rename that file from config.txt to config.set and paste it into the ToN main folder "OVERWRITING THE EXISTING ONE".
Thanks so much bro.

Reactions: Nelix171

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think the game will be finished after a few updates. This is a little sad.
But thank you to NLT MEDIA. For the second best game I've ever played.
Pure conjecture here, but most likely is a mostly of 2% & some 3% releases going forward. That means approximately 4-5 releases per 10% or between 13-16 releases total. At 2 releases per month that'll take us to the 2nd release of July or later for the wrap up.

Even at the extremely unlikely scenario of 3% every release going forward, that would still mean 11 releases, which at 2 releases per month will us to end of June.

That's not not a few releases or anytime soon.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I think the game will be finished after a few updates. This is a little sad.
But thank you to NLT MEDIA. For the second best game I've ever played.
At 2% to 3% per update, it is going to take at least another 6 months to finish this game.

The game is now 67% complete if you have finished all of the tasks.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 67 01 1

67 = Percentage completion of the update version.
01 = Month of release. (January)
1 = First update release of the month.

Normally the First release is on the 1st of the month, Second release is on the 15th of the month.
This is the schedule for the Patreon members.

None44

Nov 9, 2020
The main story will end around 90-95% and rest will be just bonus content

Nlt has mentioned that 3rd game will start in summer of 2021

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes