Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Have you read more than 3 posts around this place ? Most people can't find the OP nor go up behind their own reply to check if their junk wasn't asked about 4901575608416 times already and/or answered the same amount of times. If the general IQ level of the thread wasn't below a rock's, some dudes might find out the comlpete solution to everything new in a build gets posted within 30 mins of the release. Finding out noodles haven't figured the total % or the amount of time left for updates is a given and shouldn't surprise any1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
^ Have you read more than 3 posts around this place ? Most people can't find the OP nor go up behind their own reply to check if their junk wasn't asked about 4901575608416 times already and/or answered the same amount of times. If the general IQ level of the thread wasn't below a rock's, some dudes might find out the comlpete solution to everything new in a build gets posted within 30 mins of the release. Finding out noodles haven't figured the total % or the amount of time left for updates is a given and shouldn't surprise any1
general IQ is so fckin low bro, i agree with that.
that's what has caused this thread to go over 1400+ pages
and the weird thing is some people defend this shit, if people dont read, they gonna have problem in general not in the game itself

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I have to agree with that. It feels kind of weird when the sex scenes escalate outside of story.

it's true . in my opinion NLT is handling Janet's story badly, in her story there are sudden and senseless escalations, it could have been more gradual and logical, leading her gradually on the path of perversion (inserting like scenes from the gym, what is that room for with the exercise bike and dumbbells?)

but the patch (PC version) doesn't work? Janet comes out instead of mom

(Sorry for my bad english)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
general IQ is so fckin low bro, i agree with that.
that's what has caused this thread to go over 1400+ pages
and the weird thing is some people defend this shit, if people dont read, they gonna have problem in general not in the game itself
:) Finding others stupid is not a sign of intelligence.
But, if somewhon can't handle numbers and enjoy criticizing and scouding senseless, this is a sign of low intelligence

and the weird thing is some people defend this shit,
:) It shit to criticize questioners.
But defending someone who is pointlessly verbally abused is a sign of intelligence.

Reactions: Sharpy

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
:) Finding others stupid is not a sign of intelligence.
But, if somewhon can't handle numbers and enjoy criticizing and scouding senseless, this is a sign of low intelligence

:) It shit to criticize questioners.
But defending someone who is pointlessly verbally abused is a sign of intelligence.
im talking about problems in general, you are coming all high & mighty being the savior for people, who will not look at your signature itself, which gives them the solution to pretty much everything if incase they are 'stuck'; if you dont call them autistic or blind, they are lazy and what you are doing right now, is ensuring that they don't search ever again because a big cat is gonna come and save the day

more queries will follow and people will still ask where is this & that, general help is good, but people need to read and understand, otherwise it just becomes a nuisance in general, every 1st & 15th

Reactions: Nelix171 and 44Tom

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
im talking about problems in general, you are coming all high & mighty being the savior for people, who will not look at your signature itself, which gives them the solution to pretty much everything if incase they are 'stuck'; if you dont call them autistic or blind, they are lazy and what you are doing right now, is ensuring that they don't search ever again because a big cat is gonna come and save the day

more queries will follow and people will still ask where is this & that, general help is good, but people need to read and understand, otherwise it just becomes a nuisance in general, every 1st & 15th
I will tell you something: For many years, in the time of Nasser, statisticians in Egypt say that there are far too many illiterate people in the country. The government thought that something had to be done. And so they started a big poster campaign: "Illiterate people: learn to read!" After a while they found that no illiterate people responded to this call to learn to read. What should I do ? Clear. Put up more posters!

For people with poor reading and writing skills, writing doesn't make sense: "learn to read!" They don't read that.

Did you notice it? Since I took my pictures series the questions have decreased. Because: You have to show pictures to those who don't like to read! Without words if possible.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I will tell you something: For many years, in the time of Nasser, statisticians in Egypt say that there are far too many illiterate people in the country. The government thought that something had to be done. And so they started a big poster campaign: "Illiterate people: learn to read!" After a while they found that no illiterate people responded to this call to learn to read. What should I do ? Clear. Put up more posters!

For people with poor reading and writing skills, writing doesn't make sense: "learn to read!" They don't read that.

Did you notice it? Since I took my pictures series the questions have decreased. Because: You have to show pictures to those who don't like to read! Without words if possible.
questions have decreased ? check on january 1st when the update launched and till now how many pages this thread has clogged up , and how is it relevant in today's time [2021] to cite nasser ? people have not evolved since that ? if that's the case then there is a problem in general.
you should really be careful when you 'say people who don't like to read', cause i know they wont read this statement of yours :D

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes